♧Chapter 34: Bitter-Sweet Revenge♧

Sasuke POV:

I looked around and analyzed the situation one more time...I let out a bitter and hollow laugh. I couldn't remember the last time I was in such a tight situation. My eyes caught sight of Naruto's teary ones. They were begging me not to do it, yet  without a second tought I got down on my knees leaving everyone shocked. Naruto's and Suigetsu's eyes went round, while Kiba  let out a sickening laugh. For a second he pointed the knife from Naruto's neck to me and demanded:
"Now beg me to let him go, like the bitch you are." More tears ran over Naru's face. In that moment I was filled with rage. All I want is to hug him tight and make him smile again. I dispise seeing his innocent sky blue eyes  reflect so much pain. I muttered a 'everything's gonne be okay' to him, even if I am not so sure about that myself. To be honest, I would have never thought that the day would come where I would do literally anything to keep someone safe, including humiliating myself.
"Kiba...I am sorry for the past, but I beg of you not to take revenge on him for my mistakes. He didn't do shit to you. His only mistake was befriending me...so please...please let him go and take you anger out on me. I promise I won't fight back as long as you don't hurt him." I glanced at Kiba with pleading eyes. He started laughing some more and then applauded.
"I have to admit...that was quite the show you put there. So you would let me do anything to you, you say?" I nodded while giving him my famouse Uchiha glare " As long as you let Naruto go, that is." I added nonchalantly.
"Now, I can't do that...he might call for help...but we might be able to do something about the gettig hurt part." with that being said he nodded at the boys who were holding me. They simultaneously punched me in the stomach. It hurt as hell and I barely avoided throwing up, but thankfully they didn't hit my diaphragm. I'm sure that Kiba wanted to test out whether I would really fight back or not. 
"Happy?" I asked trying to keep my cool act together mainly for Naruto's sake, who looked like  he was about to expload. Apparently it wasn't enough for him to get the message and keep quite.
"THAT'S ENOUGH SASUKE, PLEASE STOP. I CAN'T WATCH THIS ANYMORE, PLEASE JUST GO."
"So annoying... " Kiba muttered while passing Naruto and the knife to Shino, one of the people he trusts the most.
"If you don't make him shut up, I might have to, Sasu dear..."
I quickly got the message. I'm sorry Naruto...this might hurt you, but I have to or else you will get hurt. I put an angry face then yelled:
"TSK...Will you shut the fuck up for once? Quite your whining and keep quite, Naruto.  It's not helping." His eyes widden in shock at my sudden outburst, but I think he got the message even though he looked hurt. 
"Finally...some peace and quite." after stating that Kiba punched me really hard in the diaphragm. It hurts as hell. It caused my lungs to spasm and I had a really hard time breathing...Then he went for a kidney  punch which again caused me a lot of pain. Without giving me a break he kicked me in the stomach so hard that this time I threw up whatever I ate today accompanied with some blood...Damn this fucktard, if he didn't have Naruto he would have been dead by now. At this point Naruto was a crying mess. Suigetsu gave me pitiful looks. Kiba then proceeded to punch me in the nose which caused my eyes to water and blood started streaming from both nose holes. Some of the blood ended up in my mouth and I spite on his shoes looking at him in a mocking way...Afterall I am still an Uchiha, duh.

Naruto POV:

STOP...stop...please stop it. I was slowly getting hysterical. It was so painful to watch. I have never felt this disgusted, scared, pathetic and usless ever in my life. This is all my fault, yet there is nothing I can do to help the only person that truely ever cared for me...If I move I die, but at least Sasuke would be able to fight freely and defend himself. Even in his curent condition he dared to mock Kiba which only brought him more punches to the stomach and more blood to throw up. My lip trembled and my eyes burned as I tried to keep my tears at bay. I tried to step forward and get out of this guy's grip, but that only caused me to get a little cut on my neck. I let out a whimper as Kiba and Sasuke turned to look at me. Sasuke eyes turned horror-stricken as he stopped caughing to yell at me some more. His voice was very weak this time, nevertheless terrified.
"You idiot. Don't you dare to take another step, you usuratonkachi. Just let me handle it, okay? I said it's going  to be okay, so trust me."
"I can't just do nothing, Sasuke. I fucking can't. Put yourself in my damn shoes...I love you so if it means that I have to die in order for you to be able to fight freely I'll do it. Just don't hurt anymore...I can't see you in so much pain." while stating that frantic, I had a serious face on and didn't cry this time. My eyes are stinging so much already. To my surprise a few tears ran down Sasuke's face. Did I say something wrong? He smiled a little at me then asked:
"What makes you think that I'll have something to fight for, after you die?" He looks so broken and bloody,  and yet again my eyes  filled  with tears...
"FOR FUCK'S SAKE WILL YOU TWO JUST STOP. THIS IS MAKING ME SICK TO MY MOTHERFUCKING STOMACH. THIS AIN't SOME  SHITTY YAOI  DRAMA. This is so frustrating...as much as I hit you, you don't care. I guess that I haven't been doing things right. " He came up to me and the weird guy holding me and switched places,  again.
"How about now, Sasuke? Maybe Shino doesn't have what it takes to actually kill Naruto, but you can trust me when I say that I will without hesitation. So how about this? Since this is getting old and boring...I'll give you one more chance. You'll take a beating from all of this guys, while me and your prciouse Naru here are going to watch. After that I'll let him go and we'll be out of here. If you're lucky enough you might even survive. So what do you say?"
What no...hell no...please...no...no.
"SASUKE, don't you fucking dare." I tried souning threatening
"Deal" Sasuke answered, yet again without giving it a second thought. I tried to scream but Kiba covered my mouth.
"Shh...keep quite and enjoy the show, I had enough of your highschool drama." Sasuke lookd at me and whispered five last words ' I love you, my dobe'. He smiled at me and then he was surrounded by the rest of Kiba's followeres who were kicking the life out of  him from all sides. All I could see was some of his dark black hair and blood...a lot of blood. In that moment I completly lost it and used the second when Kiba was distracted with the scene before his eyes. I tried punching him in the balls, but failed to hit him hard. Just as I was about to run to Sasuke he spun me around, then punched me hard in the stomach. I fell on the floor, but I quickly got up and put my hand over his hand to try and get te knife...sadly for me I wasn't strong enough. I started regreting all the time I spent with stupid eating disorders. I managed to scratch him on his face which only seemed to anger him suddently...he stabbed me. At first I didn't feel anything. He took the blade out and stabbed me again...I didn't feel much, yet again so I kept struggeling to get the knife, but then it felt like the areas where he stabbed me were on fire. That's when the kicking noise stopped and the white haired guy yelled:
"Kiba what the fuck. You went too far. You said you won't do anything to him." Everyone was staring at us. I fell on my knees in pain...there was so much blood.Just as he was about to stab me again, the weird guy who held me previously yelled:
"Kiba, that's enough. We need to go now...before the police shows up. U got your revenge, look at Sasuke...he looks half dead."
With that Kiba punched me once more in the ribs, before running away with the others. I tried standing up but it was pointless...at first I wanted to get help...But I wouldn't make it in time, so I crawled by Sasuke's side. He was completly knocked out. He was bleading from so many places and you could barely recognize his face. Fortunately he was still breathing. I felt my eyelids getting heavy as more blood stained my cloths and the floor, some even getting on Sasuke's clothes. I kissed Sasuke for what I thought might be the last time. I was teetering on the edge of unconsciousness.
"I love you, too, my hero. So please don't die on me" with that being said , as cringe and stereotypical as it might sound I passed out as well.

3rd Person POV:

By the time that Gaara, Neji, Kankuroo, Itachi and Deidera together with ambulances and police cars got to the scene, it was too late. The view broke them...it was especially hard on Gaara and Itachi and even Deidera. Itachi lost all cool and ran to the two unconscious bodies...Deidera had to forcefully pull him away with the help of two other cops in order for the paramedics to be able to do their job and take them to the hospital. Gaara blamed himself terribly for not being there when he needed them when they were there for him. A few tears ran down his face...Kankuroo tried to comfort him only to be pushed away. Neji felt guilty as well and regreted not doing something earlier...maybe he should have called the cops first after all...

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm kinda sad to inform you that the next 2 or 3 chapters are going to  be the last ones. I also might write an alternative ending. I am proud of the fact that I have been able to get this fanfic to an end. I know it took me a lot of time. I am sorry, but thank you for your support. I really appreciate it. I also know that this chapter was supposed to be updated two weeks ago, but on my last week of hollidays I have been hospitalized and had to deal with some health issues and this week school started sadly...and it's already stressful. Anyways have a beautiful day ;)