ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ (last)

"I'm here to be your customer for tonight."

Ray stared at San with wide eyes and disbelief. "Wh-what?"

San hummed with no interest. "As you heard, Ray."

Ray frowned. "No, in your dreams, go away!"

"I'll pay you double the price."

"No-"

"Triple."

Ray gritted his teeth, business was business, he told himself, but a part of him also just wanted to spend time with San.
Being with so many men everyday only made him miss San more, it was frustrating, he felt the need to be with him.

"Okay."

San smiled in victory. "Let's find a luxurious hotel suitable for the expensive Ray."

Ray felt the other mocking him, but he didn't say anything and just walked with him, he felt low alreay and what's worse was that he wasn't even drunk.

Sitting in San's car was even worse, it was the same car they rode to their wonderful and unforgettable dates, but this time it was a completely different ride. Ray felt it filled with San's lust, whether it was really there or not.

San pulled the car at a luxurious hotel as promised, but it didn't affect Ray, he was still looking down at his lap, nervous, scared and ashamed of himself.

San got out of the car then went to open the door for Ray, like he would on their dates.

"Th-Thank you..." Ray quickly got out and followed his special customer into the hotel.

He stuck behind him the entire time, feeling so shy and small, it wasn't like Ray at all, he was acting more like Wooyoung, the shy boy hiding in oversized hoodies, but filled with the shame of Ray the prostitute.

San silently lead the way to their large hotel room, unlocking the door and letting Ray in first.

While Ray was looking around him and taking in the expensive decorations of the room, San pushed him onto the large bed, taking him by surprise.

Ray looked up at San from the bed as the latter took his jacket off, revealing his muscular arms. He felt like it was his first time ever, his heart hammering in his chest, a small part of him excited while the other scared and conscious that this is wrong in so many ways.

San pinned the prostitute down on the bed, holding his wrists above his head. "What's wrong Ray? You don't look as experienced as they claimed."

Ray's eyes widened, his breath quickening as he felt himself trapped under who once was his romantic interest. He wanted to stop him, but couldn't bring himself to say it, because he also wanted this and was too scared to say no anyway. He feared San at this moment.
He wasn't the sweet gentleman he dated, he was a rich customer looking at him with hungry eyes, full of desire.

San slowly leaned closer, but Ray quickly turned his head to the side, shutting his eyes close. He didn't feel ready.

But that didn't stop the boy on top of him, he pressed his lips against the other's exposed neck, earning a gasp from him.

"P-please stop..." Ray tried pushing San away with weak arms and the other easily moved off of him.

He sat up, wiping his tears, surprisingly, he was crying while being under the other.
"What's your goal, huh? To show me how low and worthless I am? I get it, I am a horrible person, could you just leave me alone? We're over, what do you want from me?"

San just watched him quietly for a moment. "You."

"Me? That's all you want? Why didn't you just pay for a night with me from the beginning instead of lying about your feelings and making me look stupid for believing you ever liked me?!"