TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ

The drive to Wooyoung's home was tense.

Wooyoung himself was very nervous, his knee bouncing anxiously as he looked out the car window and knew they were getting closer and closer to where he lives.

San would be the first person ever to know his address and he would be the first guest.

He didn't know why he agreed to let San drive him home but it just felt right at that moment, and now he was contemplating his decision.

"Are you okay?" San asked while keeping an eye on the road. "You seem troubled.."

Wooyoung took a deep breath and nodded. "Yeah...yeah I'm okay." He forced a smile and looked from the window again, his heart dropping when San pulled the car by his apartment building.

"This is it, right?" San asked casually.

"Y-yeah... thank you." Wooyoung existed the car in a hurry but San followed him.

"Wait!"

Wooyoung froze and turned around. "Yes?"

"We haven't even said bye properly." San laughed, finding it entertaining how nervous Ray suddenly got.

"Yes, right, of course..I'm sorry." Wooyoung smiled. "Thank you for today..." he looked up at the taller male and their eyes met.

"No, thank you..." San carefully held Wooyoung's hand. "Would you like to go on a second date?"

Wooyoung quickly nodded. "Yes, of course. I would love to."

San smiled, moving his hand to cup the side of Ray's face and slowly leaned closer.

Wooyoung felt his heart almost stop. He knew what San was trying, he does it everyday with customers, but it was the first time he felt nervous.

Wooyoung fluttered his eyes closed and felt a soft pair of lips press against his.

It was cute and innocent.

San didn't even try to deepen it. Yet, he deeply felt it.

Wooyoung has never felt so much emotion poured into a simple kiss.

It was different. So different from what he's used to doing

And San felt the same.

He was kissing Ray himself, the boy he's been chasing after for so long.

Once the moment ended, they both felt dizzy.

Gazing into each other's eyes and getting lost in them.

"Thank you Ray..." San broke the silence first.
He leaned in again and kissed Wooyoung's cheek.

"It's Wooyoung." Wooyoung suddenly confessed, revealing his little secret to this stranger after their first date, yet, it felt right.

"Woo...?" San blinked at him in surprise and confusion.

"My real name is Wooyoung, Ray is just to hide my identity while I work..." Wooyoung nodded. "So..."

San felt overwhelmed with emotion. He felt special. He's now one of the few people who know Ray's real name.

"It's  a cute name. Suits you very well." He smiled happily. "Thank you for trusting me."

Wooyoung's heart dropped at the mention of trust. He only then realized that maybe he has revealed too much information that could risk his safety.