Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ

San couldn't sleep that night.

His mind was filled with vivid memories of that beautiful boy, he was grasping onto those seconds saved in his memory, afraid of losing them.

He needed to see that boy again, he needed to talk to him. But how? He was a prostitute..
It can't be good to just walk up to him and flirt, he would misunderstand. And San wasn't that type of guy anyway, he liked things to be formal and respectful.

"I should just forget him and move on, I didn't even see him for a minute, why am I being so dramatic." San scolded himself and closed his eyes, but the first thing he saw was that boy again. He was driving him crazy.

This wasn't just a crush, it was love with no questions.

He doesn't even want to touch him or kiss him, the boy could just stand there for San to stare at him and that would fill him up.

"Love doesn't exist San, forget it."
He talked to himself again but it wasn't working so he gave up and got out of bed to get ready to go to work early.

But work was just the same, he couldn't focus.

San was the CEO of a well known company his family owned, but gave him the authority ever since they moved to live abroad and San refused to go with them.

So he was usually busy, but not today. He couldn't get anything done and he couldn't keep himself busy with work because all he could think of was that boy.

It was getting on his nerves, he needed to forget him but there's no way to do that.

San groaned out in frustration and leaned back in his chair. "I HATE YOU SONG MINGI"

The sound of heels hitting the ground with elegant steps, caught San's attention.
"Mr. Choi." His assistant cleared her throat. "Are you okay...? You have been zoning out all day.."

San buried his face into his hands. "No, I'm not okay...I'm going home, I can't do any work right now." Without waiting for a response, he took his briefcase and walked out of the company in a rush.

It was already dark outside, perfect

I need to see him