ᖴOᑌᖇ

I need to see him

San hurried into his car and drove to the nightclub with the cringiest name, he needed to see that boy named Ray.

He stood outside the club and saw that it wasn't open yet.

"Too early..." San sighed, looking down at the ground and for a moment questioning his sudden behavior, he just left work to come to a nightclub to see a boy he got obsessed with after just looking at him for a few seconds, none of that made sense to him, and it all felt wrong.

So he turned around to leave. "I've lost my mind..." he ran his hand through his raven black hair as he walked away, part of him hoping they would open before he goes too far. And that happened. Bright pink neon lights lit up behind him, reflecting on the ground in front of him and making a shadow of his figure in the darkness of the night.

San turned around so quickly he almost got dizzy. "Yes..!" He grinned with excitement like a little kid watching the amusement park open so he can go on his favorite ride.

He was the first person to enter, only staff were walking around and greeting him.

The early boy went straight to the bar, smiling at the familiar bartender.

"Very early for your second time, did you like it so much last night? The bartender joked, remembering how bored San looked the night before.

San chuckled. "I didn't expect to come again either...but here we are." He looked up at the taller male, about to ask a question but the bartender answered before he could ask. "Seonghwa." He smiled.

San blinked at him in surprise, making Seonghwa laugh. "I've interacted with too many customers."

San smiled. "Ah...I see..." he nodded. "I'm San." He introduced himself while looking around as people started filling the place.
But he was looking for only one person, the one who brought him here running and desperate to see him.

"Waiting for someone?" The handsome bartender asked. He was used to chatting with customers, especially lonely ones, to make their night better.

San sighed. "I don't know..." he sipped his drink, ignoring the strange look the bartender gave him.

It was the truth, he didn't know if the person he's here for would show up, and even if he did, would he be able to talk to him? He has to, but would he be able to?

An hour had passed and San was still looking around him, he memorized every face at this point, but no Ray to be seen. He was starting to lose hope until none other than the boy who messed up his mind and heart in a glance walked in, looking even more beautiful than the night before and making San's heart pound again.

He felt frozen, unable to move, unable to even blink, afraid of wasting part of a second not looking at the boy's beauty.

While San was looking absolutely love struck and kind of crazy staring at a boy, people were passing by the same boy like he was nobody, like they're not seeing what he's seeing.

These people must be blind...

And before he knew it, Ray was standing next to him, just a stool away.

He looks even better up close...

San forced himself to look down at his drink, he didn't want to look like a creep. It was a shame, but at least he gets to hear his voice and it sounded like melodies from heaven, so soft and soothing. He didn't even pay attention to the conversation Ray was having with Seonghwa the bartender. But he heard parts of it.

- "You're early today..." Seonghwa spoke while drying a glass with a white cloth.
- "The more time I have, the more customers." Ray scoffed. "I barely got anyone last night, I had to go and get them myself, can you imagine?"
- Seonghwa laughed. "People can't afford your prices Ray, you need to lower them to get more customers."
-Ray rolled his eyes. "I also need money to live."

San had almost forgotten what his friends told him the night before, Ray slept with people for a living, and hearing him, it sounded like he takes pride in it.

San gripped the glass in his hand, he hated that truth. Why would someone like Ray work something like that? He deserves to work in a high class place with people serving him.
And how could he ever ask him out? It wouldn't work out, he wouldn't give up his job for a random man suddenly telling him to.

San was very upset, he never experienced romantic love in his life and when he does it goes like this? He had to make it work out somehow.

'Maybe start with talking to him...' San thought and got up to approach the beautiful boy.