ᗴIᘜᕼT

San skipped going to that club for the next week. He thought it would be the best way to move on and forget his crush.

But he was wrong.

So wrong that it only did the opposite for him. He wasn't able to concentrate on anything or do anything properly.

His work wasn't as good anymore and his house was at its messiest state for the perfectionist he was.

That alcohol stained shirt was still on the couch unwashed. San procrastinated on washing it with the excuse that he's too busy. But in reality, every time he walked into the house and saw it there, it reminded him of Ray.

That split second of skin on skin contact they had that night when he grabbed onto Ray's arm for support. That night when he decided to stop going to the club to see Ray.

He hasn't forgotten a thing about him, every little detail of him was carved inside San's eyelids so every time he closed his eyes at night, the only thing he can think about was Ray and his etheral beauty.

It was getting out of hand that he felt the need to do something about it.

But what can anyone do about love?

So he decided to go again and try his luck, this time alone and full of determination.

San went into the club and straight to the bar. "Where is Ray?" He asked Seonghwa without hesitation.

"Well hello to you too sir." Seonghwa chuckled. "Save some of that courage for when you talk to him, he's right there."

San was amazed at how many people could see his struggle to talk to Ray without him even bringing it up.

"Th-Thanks.." San stuttered embarrassed and made his way to where Ray was.

But of course, he wasn't alone.

Only this time the man with him looked twice his age, maybe even in his fifties. It was sickening enough to see him standing there with Ray, flirting and sneakily touching him. But what alarmed San was how uncomfortable Ray looked.

He was clearly moving his hand away but the man kept putting it back around his waist, leaning closer and winking at him.

San gathered up all his courage and made his way towards them. "Excuse me sir, I would like to talk to Ray."

He thought it would sound aggressive but it came out more like begging.

Ray rolled his eyes. "Oh my god, it's you again, what do you want?"

San was stunned.

He remembers me?

Not even the fact that Ray wasn't happy with his presence upset San, he was just happy he wasn't non-existant to him anymore.

"I...want to talk to you..." San spoke while looking everywhere but at Ray's eyes, knowing he'd get lost in them if he did look.

"Can't you see that I'm busy? I don't give free service, so please spare your efforts and leave."
Ray sighed in annoyance.

San frowned. "But I'm not-"

"Ray, honey, shall we go? I can't wait any longer~" The middle aged man purposely cut San off while pulling Ray closer by the waist.

"N-No...I think it's better if we go later..." Ray tried to move away but the man's grip was tight. "Let me deal with this stalker first."

Stalker? Is that what I am to him?

"Nevermind, I'm leaving." San glared at them and stormed out of the building.

He felt so angry. so embarrassed.
He wasted so much time on that person only to be called a stalker? Running out of work, staying out late and dragging his friends along, all gone to waste?

But maybe Ray's not wrong...
I am stalking him...

—————————————
(Tw // mentions of unconsentual sex / rape)

Wooyoung woke up in a hotel room, pounding headache and a turning stomach.
He sat up and realized that he was fully naked, freshly made love bites covering his body, but no doer to be seen.

The bathroom door was open and it was empty, then where is he?

Wait a damn minute

WHO is he?!

Wooyoung jumped out of bed and instantly regretted it as he fell to the ground due to his weak shaky legs and dizziness. "Fuck...ah..." he put a hand on his head and got up to sit on the bed, trying to remember what happened the night before.

The last thing he remembered was shooing that cute stalker away, then going with that old man to get a drink.

Oh

"That motherfucker!! He must have put something in my drink!"

Wooyoung had really high alcohol tolerance, and he learned to never drink too much before going with a customer, to make sure he does everything at least partially in his right mind and to make sure he's more sober than the customer.

So he couldn't have drank too much, he must have been drugged somehow.

Without thinking, Wooyoung put his clothes on and ran out of the hotel room but was stopped by the receptionist to be told he hasn't paid for the room yet.

He checked his wallet and of course, it was empty.

He was lucky he had his credit card with him and it wasn't stolen, So he paid for the expensive luxurious room and took a taxi home.

Wooyoung sat on his bed to think about what happened.

That man drugged him, had sex with him unconsentually and for free, stole his money and ran away to let him pay for the room.

"Was I...raped?" He ran his fingers through his messy hair, tears filling his eyes he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror.

Hickeys showing from his low cut tank top, he felt so disgusting. This time on a whole different level.

It was a middle aged man who drugged him and slept with him.

He didn't even know if he was awake or not.

"It can't be rape...this is my job after all..."
Wooyoung comforted himself with lies he heard many times before. "Prostitutes can't get raped, it doesn't make sense." He nodded at himself in the mirror for assurance and wiped his tears. "Stop being pathetic Wooyoung..."

But as soon he went to the bathroom and turned on the shower, he broke down again. Letting his tears run down the drain along with the shower water, maybe it would wash away the feeling of disgust in his body and in himself and maybe it would wash away the pain.

It was painful enough that he felt so used and so worthless. Adding to that not being able to complain about it because everyone thinks it's his job, he can't feel this way. He wouldn't let himself feel this way. It's wrong.

Ray didn't go to "work" for a few nights. He didn't feel ready to be in that environment again yet. But his time alone at home wasn't doing good for his sanity either.

He couldn't sleep, he couldn't eat, and he didn't even open a curtain or step out of the house.

But eventually he had enough, he knew he would go crazy like that, and of course, he needed money to live.

So he decided to go to the club again.