ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ

Wooyoung headed home late at night as usual, but he felt horrible, worse than ever.

He knew that San was probably mad at him for going out with customers on the day of their date. It was supposed to be a break, but he couldn't stop himself from wanting money.

He stirred in bed as he tried to sleep, but he couldn't. That hurt look on San's face haunted him every time he closed his eyes.

Wooyoung felt bad. He had so much fun with San and realized his true intentions. Yet, it all felt too good to be true.

Now he was sure that San will never look at him again. He was disgusting.

Tears rolled down his cheeks and onto the pillow as he was reminded that no one will ever love him, he doesn't deserve love, because he'll waste it like that.

Wooyoung cried himself to sleep.

And the next morning, he still felt the same. He didn't want to go anywhere or do anything. He looked like a mess and his place was even messier.

The pounding headache and twisting stomach made him wish he had someone to take care of him.

It was times like these that he realized he needed love, no matter how many times he says he doesn't.

The doorbell ringing made him curse loudly.
"Get lost!"

He didn't know if the person behind the door had heard him or not, but the ringing didn't stop.

"How fucking annoying."  He dragged himself out of bed and to the door. "What." He galred at the person, with his smuged black eyeshadow and sprayed hair pointing in different directions. But he couldn't care less.

Not until he saw who it was.

"S-San...what are you doing here...?" Wooyoung's voice immediately changed and softened.

"I just wanted to see you and talk to you..." San bit his lip, looking into Wooyoung's red, puffy eyes.

"Yeah...yeah, sure, come in..." Wooyoung opemed the door and stepped aside to make way.

But instantly regretted it as he remembered how messy his apartment was.

"Sorry...I didn't clean..." He apologized while trying to fix his hair.

San sat down on the couch and looked around him, clothes thrown everywhere, broken vases and even ripped or torn apart sheer shirts, which made him wonder the most.

Wooyoung awkwardly sat down, avoiding eye contact. "About last ni-"

"I don't care." San cut him off.

"What..?" Wooyoung looked at him surprised.

"I fell for you knowing exactly what you do for living. I have no right to complain about it now."

It made Wooyoung's heart beat, in the best way possible.

"So you're not mad..?" He carefully asked.

"I can't be, I'll take you with whatever imperfections you have." San looked into the other's eyes. "Because I know it doesn't define you or your incredible personality that I got to know yesterday."

Wooyoung couldn't help but smile. "Thank you..."

San smiled back. "So...I want to arrange a second date if you don't mind..."

Wooyoung blushed, forgetting how much of a mess his face was at the moment. "Yeah, sure..."

And just like that, they planned a second date.

"Thank you for listening to me..." San smiled as he stood at the door to leave.

Wooyoung shyly leaned in and kissed San's cheek. "Thank you for understanding..."

San held Wooyoung's chin between his fingers and kissed his lips gently. "I'll see you later."

Wooyoung's heart skipped a beat as he watched San leave and turn back to wink at him one last time before going.

He really was lucky to have found someone like him.