ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ

"A proper date is all I ever wanted from you."

San finally said it

Wooyoung scoffed. "Come on, you've got to be joking."

San frowned. "What? No, why would I joke about that?"

Wooyoung laughed. "A date? With me? A prostitute? Do you realize what you're asking for? You want to date someone who sells his body for money?"

San looked down. "I think it's possible to—"

"How? You want me to quit? No way, not for someone I just met, not for anyone. I need money to live...save your efforts for someone else, a respectable person suitable for someone like  you."

San looked up and their eyes met again so intensely.

"But I only love you."  San's voice wavered.

Love me?

"Please...don't just say that, we barely even know each other."

San avoided eye contact and started acting visibly uncomfortable. "I've been coming to the club for a very long time now...but I never had the courage to talk to you...you're always busy with someone or doing something...my friends told me to try my luck as your customer...but I wanted to ask you out on a proper date and get to talk to you, not get laid."

Wooyoung just stayed quiet, not believing a single word San was saying. "Go on."

"I'm interested in you Ray. Not in your skills in bed." He sighed. "I never believed in love at first sight either...but when I saw you...my world just turned upside down...everyone around me noticed the sudden change...even Seonghwa, and I never told him but he could tell from the way I look at you...every time you walk in, time just stops, I tried to approach you countless times, but you're always busy-"

"Do you know how many times I've heard this? What are you gonna say next? That I'm stunning? I have a great body? That I look like a model?"

"I love you."

"Liar."

"Go out with me and let me prove it..."

"Stop sounding like a stalker and maybe I'll give you a chance."

San chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. "You have a point..."

Wooyoung sighed. "I should get to work..."

San stopped him. "Wait! What about our date? Um..I...I mean...can I ask you out?"

Wooyoung bit his bottom lip and shrugged his shoulders. "Lay your offers on the table and I'll consider it." He placed his hand on his hip and raised an eyebrow in challenging manner.

San's face lit up at the chance given. "I can take you on a dinner date!In the most luxurious restaurant and make a VIP reservation so we can have a whole section to ourselves, we could chat over dinner and have a drink then I'll take you anywhere you want and do anything you dream of!"

Wooyoung smiled at the enthusiasm and the stars that lit up in San's eyes as he tried to impress him with his ideas, it was cute and genuine. And it was clear that he was trying to tailor a perfect date for Ray who always seeked money and expensive people, but that was not what Wooyoung -the simple boy- wanted.

"Tomorrow 10 am at the Love Pie cafe."
Wooyoung smirked and turned to leave a stunned San behind.

"Wait! Ray!"

"See you tomorrow~" Wooyoung winked at him and left, deciding to leave early and maybe try to be happy and excited about something for once.

He really had a breakfast date.

*****

San ran excitedly to his friend. "Hyung! I- oh..."

Hongjoong was already kissing Seonghwa over the bar while grabbing him by the collar, it looked like it was a heated moment taken over by passion so San didn't want to interrupt and just decided to go home.

"If my boss catches me, I'll get fired..." Seonghwa spoke in a low voice between pants, his lips parted and kiss swollen.

"Then let's leave..." Hongjoong suggested while keeping eye contact, still in a daze from the   kiss.

Seonghwa nodded, adjusting his shirt and going to the back of the bar to ask for a sick leave.

Hongjoong smirked as the other came back, taking his hand and leading the way out. "My house?"

"Sure, why not."