Oᑎᗴ

Silk, sweat and money...

Jung Wooyoung, only known as Ray laid back on the hotel bed, panting, his sweaty skin sticking to the pale pink silk robe he was wearing but now only laying underneath him.

He watched the man get up and head to the small balcony in the hotel room to light up a cigarette. "You're amazing as always, Ray" the man spoke to the boy on the bed while leaning back against the balcony railing.

But the said boy has heard this enough times  to feel praised by it, so he just hummed, running his hand through his sweaty hair.

The man smiled. "How about we shower together, hm?"
Ray glared at him. "That would be extra money for me."

His response made the man chuckle. "That's only fair, you're so expensive, you deserve all the money." He went back in and took off his own robe. "Come with me" he offered Ray a hand and Ray took it, following him to the bathroom, knowing exactly it won't be just a shower.

———————-

Wooyoung walked back home that night...or rather say morning, he wasn't going to let a customer give him a ride and know his address, it was too dangerous.

He walked into his pathetic apartment as he called it and went straight to bed without even eating. He knew he'll only wake up late in the afternoon, but that didn't matter because his job was only at night and he had nothing to do with his life in the daylight.

Wooyoung hated being Ray
He hated his job as a prostitute
And hated his life
But accepted it as being his only choice...