Sequel

The morning sun rose and filled the couple's large bedroom with warm light and the sound of birds chirping.

San was the first to wake up when the sunlight hit his face. He fluttered his eyes open and slowly sat up, immediately regretting staying up late the night before.

He looked next to him and saw the love of his life peacefully sleeping like an angel. He was naked and wrapped up in their white blanket.

"Baby..." he stroked his hair, making him whine and move away.

San chuckled. "My love..." he kissed his cheek. "Time to wake up..."

"No...sleep..." the younger grumbled into the pillow.

"You're going to be late to work, and your boss will be mad."

"My boss can go to hell."

San laughed, nudging him. "Yah!"

Wooyoung turned around to glare at him with tired eyes. "You made me stay up late."

San kissed his shoulder. "It's not my fault you looked irresistible..."

"I was literally wearing sweats."

San ran his fingers through his boyfriend's hair. "I'm sorry~"

"Man, I miss when I didn't have to wake up early in my old job."

San got up and picked up the other bridal style, making him squeal. "That's not allowed~ now go get ready."

-

Wooyoung yawned when he got out of the bathroom, going to the mirror to get dressed and fix his hair. He noticed a dark purple-ish red mark on his chest.

"San..."

He ran his fingers over it, sighing heavily.

"Yeah?" San came to stand behind him and back hug him.

"This..."

San bit his lip. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't realize.."

"You know I can't stand hickeys..."

"I'm sorry..."

San felt guilty.

"I'll be more careful next time, I promise..."

Wooyoung  stared at it with a frown for a long moment then tilted his head to kiss him. "It's okay...I should get used to it...you're different than what I was used to..."

San smiled. "I love you..."

"I love you too."

"You should hurry."

"Yeah, or I will miss the bus."

"You can come with me."

"I already told you, forget that I'm your boyfriend when it comes to work." Wooyoung buttoned up his white shirt. "

San smiled fondly. "I'm so proud of you."

Wooyoung smiled, turning around to kiss him. "That's all I ever want...to make you proud..."

-

Wooyoung fell asleep against the window of the bus as he went back home after a long day of work.

His boyfriend was already home, making a delicious dinner for him and preparing a romantic date in their living room.

He lit up the candles and dimmed the lights, singing to himself as he set up flowers in the middle of the table.

"I'm home..." the younger called tiredly. He had to work overtime and it exhausted him. He threw his bag by the door and kicked his shoes off. "Baby?"