Cry

"We did it!" Was all Luka said happily. But I felt bad. I felt bad for knowing that the fear was about Luka. If he finds out that he could think I don't trust him.

"Hey (y/n) are you fine?" He asked and looked right into my eyes. I looked away. "Yes"

He knew that I lied. Every time I lie I always look away. So he probably knew that it wasn't the truth.

"Your fear was about me wasn't it?" He asked as he grabbed my hand.
"Let's hide. We are about to detransform." I said jumping away from our sport into an alley.

Luka was right behind me. "Mine was too." He said starting the conversation again.

I looked up to him. "Sorry." I said as I felt sad knowing he knows.

"It's fine! Please don't worry! It's a sign that you think I am important to you! I am happy that you think like that. You are also very important to me." He said detransforming.

"Ozzu hide feathers" I said detransforming. I was smiling. His warm words made my fear disappear. I can be lucky having someone like Luka.

I grabbed his hand waiting for him to accept it . He smiled at me and we were walking home. On our way Luka went to the medical clinic to get me some medicine and we reached home.

"Hah finally home I missed it" Stompp said happy.
"Yes finally." I said.

"Luka are you about to stay? I am pretty sure Anarka wants to see you." Well it's not like I want him out I am just caring for him.

"It's fine. I said we are coming for breakfast tomorrow. " he said showing me the message.
I nodded taking my medicine.

"Are you hungry?" I asked exactly knowing that we have no food in the fridge. "You want to order something?" He asked smiling.

"Yes!"
He knew exactly what to order and since I hated it to do this kind of calls he did it for me. He usually walks around during that but this time he went into the kitchen looking for snacks.

I was standing in the living room. Right in front of the balcony. The night was pretty as expecting in Paris. Seeing the Eifel tower is always pretty. But there is one thing that still is bothering me. If there are more than just two villains that means.. the other Kwami is also in his hands. Not good absolutely not good.

Stompp is injured and we can't heal the miraculous right now and The miraculous of death and treacherous are in the hands of Lev.

"I got to call Mari". I went to the bedroom and closed the door behind me. Calling Mari to talk about the current situation. It took only seconds and she took the call.
Call started. 0:00
"(Y/n)?" She asked as I answered with a simple "yes"

"Mari we got to get the miraculous. Since weeks there have been this towers and no one got near them. Listen I know it's stupid and risky but I will go inside one."

"WHAT?" She screamed in the mic

"No you can't! (Y/n) you know that the tower sucks in miraculous. You will just loose yours."

"I know that was what Lev said but we don't know if we don't find out. I have the feeling that something big is about to happen if we don't stop these two from creating more chaos than they already did. Both of their identities are anonymous and both of them have an enormous amount of power...

Mari.. I know this sounds dumb but I am going to do this. I am the Hero of Power and Strength. The Ox Hero! I am Horun! So let me show you my stre..."

"No!" Was the only thing she said after taking a deep breath in.
"Stompp is injured. Your miraculous has a crack in it, have you forgotten already (y/n)? This is impossible. And the worst thing all of it is that using Stompp will not only hurt her it will also hurt you and you don't want that do you?"

She knew my answer of course I don't want Stompp to get hurt but if it's the only way to safe Paris....

"Your Right. I won't use Stompp. I.. I just let her at home. If something happens to me please don't come and rescue me. Or else we will lose more hero's. Mari.. if something happens the miraculous box... let Luka show you it."

She exhaled loudly. "I can't with you (y/n) your actions are so risky. When are you going to do it?"
She asked hoping for an actual return.

"Then when my feeling is telling me so. I just feel like something is about to happen. I won't come to school and one thing don't tell Luka about it. I don't want him to worry about it. I know that if he will knows about it he won't let me do it."

She sighed again. "Of course he won't let you do it. You also take risks that end up pretty bad for you isn't the scar on your tummy enough? Also you Are Sick (y/n)! I can't tolerate your actions (y/n) but I also know that stopping you won't help....

Please be careful okay... also i can't promise you not to tell Luka.. he's my friend and your partner you need to tell him that. He is the person you should trust and I think he thinks the same about it. So tell him. It's late now. Get some rest I hope I see you in school tomorrow. Think about it again.. please.

Good night (y/n)"

"Good night Mari"
Call ended 5:48-

I opened the door only to find Luka in front of it. "Gha" I screamed up. "Luka you scared me"

"If these are things that scare you then you shouldn't do that tomorrow

"If these are things that scare you then you shouldn't do that tomorrow.." he said with a sad face.

No it wasn't a sad face it was more like disappointment. He was disappointed that I didn't tell him first.
"Luka you spied on the conversation?" I asked in shock.

"How could I not? The moment you said don't tell Luka had me worried. Please (y/n) think about it. I think Mari also tried to stop you but please listen to me. I don't want to lose you." He said holding both my shoulders with both of his hands.
His look was so scary. He was scared. He held back. Was he about to cry?

Eventually Luka snapped. Tears were started to roll down his cheeks.

"Ey Luka don't cry please! I am sorry! Luka hey!"————————————————Again only some doodles

————————————————
Again only some doodles. But hey please remember to like and comment! It keeps up my motivation. You comments make me really smile and I enjoy reading every single one of them but seeing them only on the old stories is sad so please take a second for a comment!:)
Stay hyped! Tiki~