Dangerous

He picked me up bridal style and jumped out of the window.
"I'll bring you to Mom. Stay there and tell her that I am hiding in school. Ladybug and Chat noir are fighting already. "

'I need to know. It's my miraculous box. I am their guardian. How are you supposed to catch them without nearly knowing his power. The lion miraculous can destroy. Even a living person. So let me help.'

"I am sorry love you can't. I tell you when I am done." He jumped on the boat and let me down. "Stay safe. Go inside" he kissed my forehead and jumped away.

I knocked on the door and I didn't received an answer. 'Anarka it's me (y/n)'

The door opened quick and I got pulled inside. "My dear are you okay?"

'I am fine. Don't worry. Luka is also alright. About Juleka I am not sure I am sorry.' I said looking down.

"Don't worry my dear. The heroes will handle that. The kids are strong. "

'Yes..'

I was waiting about a hour already. The time went so slow. I felt heavy. Everything felt out of place. I was looking out of the window.

Rain drops started to fall slowly. 'Oh no'
"Master maybe we should help"

'No Stompp you are not allowed to do something. Ozzu tell me about the miraculous powers please. About yours and about the ones missing.'

She nodded. "I start with the lion you meet today. His power is the power of death. If he wants he can let things rot out. But that's just one of his powers. The lion is a king. Means he can let things create. Castles. Things that his master wishes for. He uses for that the miraculous. His rod. Inside of it is a lions eye. If a person looks inside of it they get hypnotized. The power goes through that persons body and a random object of the person gets marked with the lions symbol. It needs to get destroyed. The hypnosis just disappears and the victim is free from it.

The camelion is the Kwami of manipulation. He can copy people or objects. The owner can transform themselves into a person or just create a second person. Also he can go invisible. Just match their surroundings. Why he is the Kwami of manipulation is because he can attack the memories of a person. Mix things up and add things that never happened. Or even destroy them."

'Stompp your also the Kwami of manipulation can you do that too?'

"No master. My power is it to manipulate with words. Only the truth will be found out trough words. My words are the end"

'I understand Ozzu please continue talking.'

"I am the Kwami of life. Means I am the exact difference from the lion. My power is the power of healing. Master won't get injured hard while using me. Also I am able to use my eyes more then ever. Night or day isn't a problem. You can see the things that happen far away. Also you realized that I can teleport myself. That's an easy way to get Into a spot. You could also fly but unfortunately not one miraculous holder of me was able to use my full power so it's better not to risk things out and try it out. "

'Are you stronger then the other miraculous?'

"Well I can't really say it. Everyone is strong on their own ways but compared to the ones outside the box I am. That's why the Lion and I are in the middle."

'I see thank you for answering my questions. Please rest now.' I said and pulled Luka's blanked over my body. Only my head was looking out.

The door to Luka's room opened. And I was still sitting like this. "Guess you missed me". The familiar voice of my boyfriend sounded up.