On their own now

Meanwhile
Ladybugs, Chats and Viperions POV

We started to worry. It was too silent. What if something happened to you? Are you okay? Did Lev do something to you? Are you fighting against them right now? Are there two or more of them?

All these questions started to cross Luka's mind.
"I am going after." Luka said looking at Ladybug.

"That's not smart" she answered.

"Of course it isn't smart. (Y/n)'s actions are also not smart but she did what? She tries to safe France! Even if it takes risks. We are also hero's and we should be doing this too. THAT IS WHY WE ARE HEROS"

He got all up. But he calmed down immediately after. "Sorry.. i am just worried" He said after.

"It's okay Viperion we are too. She is so careless. Walking in with a broken miraculous. Let's get after." Ladybug said.

The trio jumped down to the spot where you were standing before entering the gate.
But the doors didn't opened up.
"Why aren't they opening? We all three are miraculous owners. It should open too shouldn't it?" Chat asked.

Luka was Deep in thoughts so he obviously didn't responded. "The other miraculous box" he exclaimed.

"What?" Ladybug asked

"She went in with another miraculous. She doesn't go with Stompp. Ozzu is with her all the time. Follow me we get one too" Viperion said jumping towards (y/n)'s house.

"Isn't that burglary?" Chat asked as arge trio entered your house.

"It's obviously not I have a key. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to walk in Chat." Viperion answered.

"Yeah your right hehe" Chat giggled.

Viperion started.
He looked at the box with all these miraculous and he chose the scorpion miraculous Venom.

"Hello master. Took you time to came back. Don't leave me again!"

Next one was Ladybug. At first she was not sure about everything but in the end she went for the bear miraculous Teddy.
"We meet again master" was all Teddy said.

And the last one to choose was Chat. He firstly wanted to grab the wolf miraculous but eventually he decided to take the octopus miraculous Octa.

Since Ladybug and Viperion were already used to their miraculous it was easier to handle them to them.

But chat was clueless. He opened his box and a little blue octopus flew out.
"Hello master my name ist Octa. My power is called sticky fingers. All you need to say is Octa free your tentacles"

Chat nodded and they all left the house.

Coming back to the tower the doors opened

Coming back to the tower the doors opened. "
Are you ready?" Viperion asked as both of them answered with yes.

"Alright then let's go inside!"