Blind

Two days ago I revealed everything of my past to Luka and he reacted like I thought he would. Our days here passed and father's birthday was today. That means the birthday party was also today. A maid knocked on our door.

"Good Morning. Food will be ready in about ten minutes. Master and Mistress are waiting. Today's breakfast will be together."
She said and left.

I stretched myself and sat up. 'Morning Luka' I said looking at him. He was smiling at me. "I want to cuddle" he said holding his hands out for me to lie down again.

'Later we have breakfast with father today we should get ready' I said patting his head. He sighed. "We can't later don't we? Because of the party."

'Of course we can. I will always find time for you' I said giving him a smile.

"That was cheesy" he said blushing and I giggled.

(Timeskip)

We ate breakfast and Luka and I gave father his birthday present. It wasn't something expensive but we still thought he would like it.

After breakfast Luka and I cuddled and had some quality time together. Some time passed and eventually we should have get ready already. I was sitting on the chair doing my make up.

'I hate doing make up' I said to looking to Luka. "But you do it good" he answered me.

"I mean your make up for your concerts do always look good. But if you don feel comfortable just go without, you look beautiful without it too so no need to worry." He said smiling.

'Thank you Luka but I probably need play on t piano later while everyone is watching so I need to look stunning. I guess it's fine now. Can you help me out with my hair?' I asked and he nodded.

He sat on the bed and I sat down on the ground. He grabbed my hair and brushed trough it. His touch was gentle. And he started to braid my hair. It should be perfect so he had to do it. After he was done it knocked on the door. I opened the door and mom walked inside.

"Where is Luka?" She asked.
'He's in the shower. Why do you need him?' I asked and a maid walked inside. She put down a dress and a suit.

"I ordered some clothes" She said smiling.

'Yeah nice but we bought our own ones and Luka likes his own suit perfectly so no need. I also don't want another dress. '

She sighed. "(Y/n) just wear this ones please. That isn't that hard right?"

'It isn't also not hard to just accept that we don't want too. Thank you and now please leave we need to get ready.'

"Fine. But I still hope you will wear-"

I closed the door and sighed. Luka went out of the bathroom and patted my head. I smiled at him.

'Let me make your hair.' I said and he nodded.

' I said and he nodded