Liar

"I feel a lot of negative energy coming from. My my a boys feeling getting hurt. He just want to help but he isn't able too."

Luka.. it's definitely Luka.. I had hope. If Luka gets Akumatized he would definitely don't fight against Ladybug and Chat noir. He knew about Hawk Moth. So he knew where to go. It's obvious! Luka is going to find me.

"Eraser, my name is Hawk moth"

"I know who you are. Let's make a deal. Me giving you the Miraculous you giving me my girlfriend!"

"I see.  So you know. Then it's a deal."

'You gave Luka power huh? Gabriel? You shouldn't have done it. Luka won't fight against Ladybug and Chat. The only enemy for him is you right now.'

"She might be right.." Natalie said.

"I will keep an eye on him he won't. Or I just take his power away. He won't be able to do anything. Just watch and enjoy the show (y/n)"

Luka was actually fighting against Ladybug and Chatnoir right now. Is the Akuma something like manipulating his mind?

Luka please don't do this.

Time passed.

And actually no one came for help. Luka..
was he still fighting Ladybug and Chat? What happened to them. Hawk moth is watching the whole situation..

I need to get out of the ties. Can I cut trough it somehow? Probably not. I have to think.
How long am I here already.

'Ey Gabriel.. I am thirsty'.

Did I really hoped that he would leave for a second. Of course Natalie walked away to bring me a bottle. Maybe I can cut throw with the glass. No it would be the obvious she wouldn't bring a glass.

Natalie came back with a plastic bottle.

"Drink".

'Can I grab it by myself please?'

"(Y/n) do you really think we are that dumb? You so obvious to understand. You will just try to break free."

'Tsk-'

They whispered something to themselves. And again no sign of the hero's or Luka. Why would he try to hurt them. Shit I remember Luka has no idea that ladybug is Marinette and Chat Adrien.

Okay think what can I do? I have to think about a solution.

-DASHHH—

The window broke and three people flew inside.

Ladybug, Chat noir and Luka as Eraser.
Natalie and Gabriel flew against the wall and Luka ran towards me. I closed my eyes. To be honest I was scared for a second of him. His power was strong. And I was scared that he don't know how to control it.

"Finally."

I felt his warm hands on mine. He untied me.
"Look at me"

He commanded. I looked at him. Luka's eyes where still the same. He was still the same. The warm, caring, loving Luka I know.

In the background. Ladybug and Chat noir was fighting against Mayura and Hawk moth.

Luka took me bridal style and jumped in the back of the room.

'Luka why I need to help.'

He pointed out a miraculous.. it wasn't Stompp.

"Don't use Stompp. When they find out that you are Horun so safety wouldn't be save anymore.

Ladybug gave me him. "