Photo

I slept over by Luka's and we had an amazing breakfast. Anarka made us some pancakes and we ate all together. On our way to school we continued the conversation about Luka's birthday gift because obviously even if I didn't wanted that I forgot about it.

'So tell me is it something with Jagged Stone?'

"Listen I told you already I don't need anything."

I pouted. 'But you always give me things. Even if it's not some special day. I want to give you something on your birthday. Is it really to much to ask.' I said holding his hand tighter.

Luka chuckled. "Your adorable (y/n) you know that. Let's continue this conversation after school." He gave me a kiss on the forehead and waved before he went inside his school. (A/n so I just found out that Luka goes to the same school. Lol sorry! Well in this story he goes to another!)

Since I was going to another school I still had a five minute walk in front of me.
" Sup (y/n)". Mo said jumping from behind.

'Whoa you are always there when people don't expect you to come'

"Ow that hurts. Well sorry if I bother you. Your just the closest one I know. Are you excited about next week?"

'Your not a bother Mo and you know that. Next week what is next week?'

"The holidays start in 2 days aren't you flying on Saturday already back? Are we maybe in the same flight?"

'Ahh you mean fathers coming birthday. No Luka and I are flying on Sunday. Mom and Anarka had a good conversation about it. I don't know if I should be excited you know how the birthdays are. A lot of people. A lot of noises and I probably be the main point in everything.

Look at my talented daughter and since you are there also this year more people would come. Is your mom coming?'

"Ahh no mom doesn't make it this year. But the old man is going to be there. I didn't saw him in a while."

'Are you okay Mo? I am sorry I shouldn't have bought this conversation up.' He sounded so sad when he said that.

"Ahh don't worry it was me who bought it up and you know maybe I can finally have a conversation from man to man with him. I mean I am turning 20 in the end of this year so he will treat me like I am his son he's proud of."

I patted his shoulder. 'He is proud of you. All the wins you already did in your life. Even the loses you still are a good human Mo. '

He showed me one of his big smiles. "Thank you. You as kind as always (y/n). That's one of the reasons I really adore you. Your so talented. And your words are always so comforting. Your like this even to an idiot like me who hurt you. Thanks your amazing."

I looked up to him and all he did was smiling. I am pretty sure that behind his bright smile is actually a little broken soul. What he said right now was so sad. My heart hurts.

The bell rang. "Ou the bell gotta run see you later (y/n)"

 "Ou the bell gotta run see you later (y/n)"