Asleep

I took his hand and stood up again.

'Hi- your back?' I said with a smile.

"Actually yes. Hehe. Well some French company contacted me and asked if I wanted to cooperate with them and I agreed. So I am back. Don't worry I have no intention of staying at yours or something! Sorry about the crash must have hurt." He giggled.

'Interesting, are you going to school here?'

"Yeah. I actually wanted to quit but I decided not too. I am one class above you. I hope I find some friends. Woah-

Blueberry head is that you! Oh hi!"

'Blueberry Head? Is this kind of a nickname for you Luka?'

He kept quiet all he did was staring at Mo.

"Woah don't stare at me like that buddy. I have no intention in stealing your girl. I changed. I have no interest in (y/n) anymore. Don't get me wrong your still cute tho (y/n) but I don't want to destroy a healthy relationship."

Since I had all memories from when Mo was in Paris I can remember everything clearly. Luka was always in a bad mood when he was here. But Mo seems nice. So I hope both of them get along.

"Ahh it's Mo. See Sabrina I told you he will go to our school." Chloe said hugging Mo.

"Uhh hi-"

'Alright mo guess you have some new fans. I'll be going now. I need to go to class. Chloe don't be late. I'll be going now love see you later.'

"Don't Tell me what to do Mrs I am musician."
Chloe said back.

'Yeah yeah'

I put my hand on Luka's cheek and gave him a quick kiss.
He seemed quite relaxed after that but I am pretty sure he is burning inside.

I just can't get mad at Mo for what happened. I never could not even back then. So I accept him.

'Mari, Adrien! Hi!' I said running towards them.
"Your back." A lot of People Said. Probably my classmates. A lot of girls and boys come near me.

"Are you feeling better?"

"(Y/n) we missed you!" Some girls came to me and hugged me. Must be Rose and Juleka.
I giggled. 'I missed you too.'

"Nice to see you again , (y/n)"
I looked to my right and saw a person who doesn't looked familiar at all.

'Sorry I don't think I remember you. You are?'

She looked shook but then laughed. "Someone you should remember princess. We are like best friends. How could you just forget me?"

That's sounds odd. Luka would have told me about her if she was like my best friend.

"That's lila. Don't come near her she's a liar." Alya whispered in my ear.

I nodded.

'Well then for a good year!'