The other world part 2

Luka's World:
I yawned. Waking up from a nap. "What a horrible dream". I said going trough my hair. I was checking out my phone if there are any updates. Nothing. Silence.

Where is (y/n)? I was wondering myself and walking out of the room. Almost crashing into a butler
"Sorry Mister. We are in rush. It won't happen again." He apologized rushing down the stairs.

What was happening? Did I missed something? I was walking after him running into a big crowd of people partying. I was back at Tokyo? Since when?

I just kept the question unanswered and walked down the stairs. Hearing the beautiful sounds of the piano I walked towards it. There seeing (y/n) and Mo playing together.

I didn't mind. It's (y/n) I trust her. But something was still off. Why am I here? I could clearly remember leaving Tokyo already. Was it only a Dream? Must be.

After both of them finished the duet both of them left. Usually... I am the one...she walks to after playing.

I am not the kind of person that likes spying and I know that she will probably be upset about it when she sees me but something is fishy and I just can't get it. I secretly started following.

Back to (y/n's) world:

"Haha yeah your wife! I totally can remember. But uhm why did we broke up?" I asked nervously as he looked shock at me.

"Broke up? We were never together. Wait so is this a confession that you once liked me? Sweet (y/n) but it's to late." He said patting my hair.

I was shocked I couldn't believe what I heard. "We were never together?" I asked again as he only shaked his head.

I started to sweat again. I can't understand it. Why wouldn't we be? These 2 years are fake? Imagination?

"(Y/n) are you fine?"
He asked as I started to look around my pockets. Where? I can't find it! I usually am wearing it around me all the time.
Until I saw something else. A ring . THAT'S THE RING LUKA GAVE ME.

"You are fake" I said quiet.

"What?" He asked in shock.

"I said.. YOU ARE FAKE!" I said slapping into his direction until he faded and disappeared.
My head started to hurt again. I was back where I was before seeing those horrific pictures. I opened my eyes looking around. Seeing Marinette and Adrien in the same position as me. We were looking towards each other. I was looking for Luka who was left next to me. Still lying on the ground. He is still in this world. Where he sees things he don't want to see. He is in a situation he don't want to be and he Is hearing things he don't want to hear.

This is it. This is the real power of the hypnotized person. But we couldn't leave yet. It seems like this is a torture until everyone is able to escape. Looking into the middle of our small rooms we are locked in there is a timer. 6:10min. Are left. Luka has six minutes left until something happens. And probably something not good. So please Luka.. you can do this.
I started holding my hands together kissing the ring he gave me.

Back to Luka's world:
The balcony. Both standing there talking about something. Mo was getting out a cigarette as (y/n) said goodbye to him. Walking towards...

Toward me. Okay hide.
I hide behind the door and she walked past me. She looked like she was looking for something or.. checking out that no one was looking for her.

Why is she acting so suspicious. She run upstairs and of course this situation was fishy. I ran after her seeing she passed our room. Where is she going. She was opening a door. And see what. A room with an open balcony. It was way smaller than the one in the party room but it looked like she was waiting again.

3:45min.

"(Y/n)- " I stopped halfway seeing a hero jumping on the balcony. And it was no other hero than Viperion. But it can't be. I am Viperion.

They kissed passionate as the person detransformed. And the moment I saw them my eyes widen. No it can't be Mo? That's impossible.

Mo looked at me and gave me his provoking smile after grabbing her in a way that she was unable to see me. He was hiding her.

1:20min.

But to be honest I didn't felt angry. Neither I felt sad. The moment it happened was shocking but the more I think about it the clearer it gets.

0:57min.

I was walking towards them and I grabbed Mo's shoulder. He turned around and (y/n) blushed in shock. "Luka what are you doing here?" She asked embarrassed.

0:38min.

All I did was smiling." (Y/n) I deeply love you and I know this will probably hurt but you are not the (y/n) I fell in love with.  Because I know I wouldn't have needed to do this and she wouldn't have behaved this strange. So I am sorry to tell you love"

0:07min.

"You both are not real."
I said as both of them disappeared into ashes.
—————————————————

I heard a gasp coming from my left and Luka jumping up. I was so happy to see him again.

"Luka" I bubbled in front of me. He might not hear it because it feels like someone is drowning but I was holding my hand towards the thin wall that was keeping us away from each other.

He looked at me. He dared to open his eyes. I know it feels scary and he probably is feeling it too but he actually put his hand on the wall too. I smiled to myself knowing he was with me. Even if I don't want him to be in such a situation.

Looking over to ladybug and Chat they were holding hands. They broke the wall. I was looking at chat as he tried to break the wall between him and me. It felt so soft that you could've think you can't break it but the more you tried the more the hope didn't break. I tried to do it with Lukas side and he with the one from Ladybug.

We broke trough it! We did it. We held hands. We were together. The room started to shine up. I closed my eyes trying not to look into the light until I realized we were back again.

"WHAT - I NEEDED ONLY SECONDS UNTIL I COULD STEAL YOUR MIRACULOUS! IMPOSSIBLE."

A little screen showed up In front of the hypnotized person. "You failed!" Was the only thing that left the screen. It was Lev's voice. Our enemy. And the person behind the Lion miraculous.

"We don't need you anymore"
The person went back to normal and all the chaos they did too.

"What happened?" They asked as Viperion took care of them.

"Hey Ladybug have you heard what he said? He said we. He isn't alone. We were right" I said as she nodded.

"There are some things that happened during the time you left. I will tell you the stuff later. Are you able to take a call?" She asked as I nodded.

"Well then. Rest for now. Chat and I take care of them.Later"
————————
This time no images because they didn't uploaded ✌️
Next time again!:*