Why

Luka POV:

I was waiting nervous for the nurse to come out. (Y/n) was in the surgery room.

The door opened and the nurse came out.

I ran towards her. "How's the situation? Will she be okay?"

"She will be fine. Some of her organs are pretty much damaged but it's not that she won't survive it. It's actually a miracle that she survived.

But she still hasn't woken up. She will definitely not in a few days."

"Can I see her?" I asked panicking

"No. No visitors. Her room and she needs to stay clean. She can get infections and we need to redo the surgery. That is not good for her. I am terribly sorry"

"I understand..when can I see her?"

"Probably when she wakes up."

"Come on Luka we will go now then." Marinette said, trying to comfort me.

I nodded following her.

"Have you heard from Adrien lately?" I asked her. She answered with a yes.

"He's been fine.. he feels so sorry about what happened. He said that he's to embarrassed to go and see her."

"Is he going to school?" I asked curiously. I wanted to talk to him. Even if he don't want to.

"He will go again. He talked things out with his father and Natalie. But I don't know more information"

"I see"

I walked Marinette Home. I knew by now that she is Ladybug.

"Marinette.. there is a favor I would like to ask you."

She turned back around and nodded to signal me that she's listening.

"Can you give me Sass? I want to see her.. I can't wait days or even weeks until she wakes up. I know it's risky because of Infections. I won't touch her. But I need to see her to make me calm down."

She gasped. "Luka I cannot.."

"Marinette please. I am begging you. I just.."
I clenched my fist.

"Come in.. I bring him you."

I thanked her and we walked Inside. I greeted her parents and followed her upstairs.

"Luka I will just do it once. So don't think I will do this regularly now!"

I nodded and took the miraculous. "Thank you!"

I transformed into Viperion and jumped out of the window.

"Wow mom look. A hero! "
A child was talking loud to their mom. I looked down at them because I was jumping at the houses right now. I gave it a small smile and waved to them. At least one of us should have a good day.

Usually I am not the depressed one and I am usually optimistic but it hurts me so much. Seeing my love in pain.

The window was opened.. the window to her room. I have a chance. I climbed on he window and looked inside to make sure no ones inside.

Okay it's clean. I jumped inside and 3 empty beds and one covered in a curtain. It must be hers.

I heard that the door opened and I hid behind it.
Damn.. hopefully I don't get caught.

"Miss (l/n) I bring you your soup.. it's dinner time. "

'Come in'

I heard her voice. She sounded like an angel.She is awake..(y/n) is awake. Why did the nurse told me she's not?

The curtain opened on the other side.

"Your Friends wanted to visit you today. I told them your not awake yet. How you wanted."

'Thank you. Who came?'

"A Blue haired girl with a blue haired boy."

'I'll see thank you! You can leave now. I can eat by myself. I want to have a call later.'

"Yes miss. Your father also called but you were sleeping."

'I recall him later.'

I waited until I heard the door close.

I opened the curtain. "Why didn't you wanted us to come in?"