Jealous?

Luka and I where on a Date together in the City. We bought ice cream by André and sat down on a bank.

We both enjoyed our ice cream and walked back to his home. And on his way home there was a crowd of people standing around someone.

"Does Adrien has a photoshoot today again?"
He asked as we tried to cross the crowd.
We hold hands to not get lost but someone pulled me out of his grip.

'Luka!' I screamed but unfortunately the crowd closed immediately. I didn't saw him anymore and I was so focused to find him that I didn't even cared about the person that held me.

"A hello would be really nice (y/n)". I looked up the person who hold me.
'No shoot- Mo is that you! Ou man how long has it been?'

"Well I guess so long how you left Japan".

'Ou man what a nice surprise to see you here! How long will you stay?'

"Forever I guess"

'You guess?'

"Well I need a house to live here". He giggled and scratched his neck."maybe I can come over to your house before I find my own? I also would pay for the bills and help you out".

'Uh well I guess I have to ask Luka first if he's okay with it but from me it's a yes. Could you let your crowd go off a little if they recognize me I am dead'

"OKAY LADIES THE SHOW IS OWER FOR TODAY WE CAN TALK TOMORROW AND MAKE THE PHOTOS THEN BUT NOW YOUR BOY IS EXHAUSTED."
He gave them a flying kiss and they all left.
I saw Luka sitting on the ground. A whole mess.

'Luka are you alright?' I said and grabbed both his cheeks. We both started laughing in sync. Mo looked over my shoulder down on Luka.

"Is Luka something like your manager?"

Luka started to look confused at him. I helped him up and turned to Mo.
'No Luka is my boyfriend'.

His eyes widen and I looked like he tried to hold back his laughing.

'Luka this is Mo. Mo this is Luka.
So he needs a place to stay and I kinda you know..'

Luka's eyes widen and turned a little into anger.

'I know I said your place today but maybe we could..'

"Mo could you excuse us for a second".Luka said and grabbed my hand. We walked a few steps away so Mo wasn't able to hear what we are talking about.

"That's the guy? Are you serious? I know your to kind to say no but seriously (y/n)? He broke your heart and now you let him stay at your house. Look at him he definitely has enough money for a hotel but you let him inside your house? I don't even want to imagine what he wants to do with you!"

'Nothing will happen. You know I can take care about myself'

"I stay with you. There is no way that I let you alone with him."

'So it's a yes?'

"Of course not".

'So I love you Luka!'
I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and run back to Mo.

'It's a yes'. I putted both thumbs up and we walked to my house.
"Do you have a new septum piercing (y/n)? Did you pulled our matching ones out? Oww how hurting."

I could feel Luka getting annoyed by the way he held my hands tighter.
'Well yeah I really fell in love with this design so you have to get over it'. We both giggled.

Luka stayed quiet. I opened the door and we all walked inside.
"Wow your living alone in this big house?
Well not anymore now we can share everything right? Where do I sleep? With you in your bed?" He gave me a smile while Luka tried to hold back to say anything.

'No you sleep in the guest room. Luka and I sleep in my bed'

"Oho but don't be to loud in the night."

I blushed up. What Mo always talking like that? He started to giggle.
"Well I'm going in my room then. Should I make dinner tonight?"

'Well actually...'
"I'm doing dinner". Luka said and forced me into my room.

'Luka what is wrong with you? Your so different since Mo came? Do you really hate him that much? He's my friend!'

"First of all this guy ruined our date today. Our plans then he just pretended I am not here at all and flirted with you. He's acting all the time that I am not there and the way he acts towards you is also completely different. He acts like your a single and he can gets you without problems. He is definitely interested in you and I could even imagine that he would have touched you when you would be alone here right now. The way he looks at you disgusts me. Because I don't want you to be with someone else or be touched or looked like that by someone else. He's so annoying.."

I put both of my hands on his cheeks again. 'Luka couffaine I love you will all my heart and I belong to you and he can't ever change the fact that I am happily taken to you. Maybe you should just accept the way he acts but you kinda seem a little bit jealous to me isn't it like that?'

 Maybe you should just accept the way he acts but you kinda seem a little bit jealous to me isn't it like that?'

"Jealous?"