Helpless

'Vips split up'

He nodded and we both started to run away.
"Any possible idea where he hides his miraculous?"

'Hiding.. Akuma's are hiding somewhere where it's not easy to reach for them.. it's not his piercings..
Something in another color.."

"His ring?"
'Possible'

'Vips on three.'

"1"
"2"
"3"

"Split"

Of course he's following me this bastard. Okay fine I have to split with Luka again so we pretend we gave each other something.

'Vips'! I screamed and he looked at me knowing full well what the plan was. We ran towards each other made a move so it looked like we exchanged something from each other and split up again. He started following Luka now. Glad the plan worked now I only have to find a way to hide in first place.

Luka needed to get rid of him and also hide.

Everything was planned now it only needs to work.

The city was death. Everyone brainwashed and walking around completely in Mo's control.

I need a place to hide. I jumped inside the Agreste's House. I was in Adriens room right now. I would have bring him home but I couldn't risk the fact that he would know where I am.

'Tikki, Stompp separate'
'Stompp horns in'

I was in my normal form I grabbed in my pocket and gave both some cutted cucumber.
'I am sorry it's nothing sweet but Stompp is used to vegetables'

Both ate in silence while I tried to color the fake miraculous.
'Did you both rested?'

They both nodded and I transformed back.

Okay the miraculous are done now. Now I only have to..are the Agreste's alright?

I look around. And they need to stay hidden or Brainwasher is going to take over them.

I walked out Adrien's room and walked to they living room. Everything was quiet and no one was around. Are they already brainwashed. I walked around and saw a big drawing of Emilie.

She looked beautiful. Of course she do. I really miss her. I putted my hand on the drawing as a I could pull it more inside. A code for something? How do I know what is right? And why is Gabriel hiding something?

'Horns of truth'.

"The right way will be chosen when the lost memories will find their way back into you"

What does that mean? Lost memories I have?
How can I chose something that I can't remember is this an impossible task?

No! I have to think. Something I lost.. but I know I had it. Memories. No it's not something is someone. It's Emilie. Okay first step find out now second step. Trying to remember memories I had with Emilie.

Memories...

I can't remember any.. Think think think think think.
Ou.. wait. No this can't be. I can't think about memories I have with her it does not make sense. I have to remember memories I saw where Gabriel and Emilie both where in.

Okay next step.. I got something but I am not quite sure if it's right. I tapped something on the picture and I got socked into the ground.

Okay no panic (y/n) you got this. I have to be fast everything is not going how it's planned. The doors opened again and the was a long hallway. I went outside and walked along the hallway. I stopped because I heard two voices. One sounded like Natalie's and the other kinda like Gabriel's but not really like his.

I stopped walking trying to find out what's happening. This whole situation is odd.

I tried to see what's going on but I couldn't. I waited until my eyes got used to the darkness. I saw Natalie laying on the ground. And someone held her. Hawk Moth. It was Hawk Moth. Now everything makes sense. Gabriel Agreste is Hawk moth and Natalie is Mayura. She is the one with with the broken miraculous.

I could have just stopped everything now. Saving Paris and be able to save everyone who I love. I can't Luka have no idea what I an doing right now. I wasted to much time already.

I turned and walked back to the elevator. I was back in their house. I ran to Adrien's room and ripped out a piece of paper. I write on it: 'Gabriel Agreste is Hawk Moth'.

I putted it in Ladybugs Luckycharm to not get lost of it. I need to follow the plan. Ou man I hope Luka is alright. I jumped out the window and began to run to the place we said we would meet. Shit was this all the wrong decision? Should I have just stopped Hawk moth? Would I have had a chance again him and Mayura? Was it Right to attack him later? So many questions where I can't find an answer. When do I get lost? Or am I save?
So many things bother me right now.

"CATACLYSM"

I heard Luka screaming. Shit was he fighting against Mo right now. Of course I waisted time. I bet he waited already a long time.

He touched Mo's gloves but not the ring that means he is still akumatized. Mo just grinned evilly and after that touched Viperion.

Of course it has to happen. I grabbed Viperion and pulled out his Miraculous. He detransformed immediately. I pulled both miraculous on me but I was not going to use it. I don't want to imagine what happen if I use Plagg and Tikki at the same time.

"Oho the Blueberry head was that's hero. I knew I could top him anytime He's such a useless Hero. As useless like as a boyfriend so let me guess Ox-bug your pretty scared right now. In your hands Four miraculous. Two of them are really important for me the other two I can use for myself. Listen you see I almost eliminated the whole city your the only one left aren't you a little bit

Helpless       right now?"