Ch. 33 - Visitors

"So who's watching the studio, Hobi?"

"Chung Ha and Shindong are keeping an eye on things. They said they'd call me if they needed anything."

Hoseok had an interesting relationship with his co-workers. He owned the studio that he worked in and although he liked teaching himself, he also enjoyed gathering other teachers for his studio. That way he could have instructors specializing in all kinds of dancing and they could provide a wider variety of classes to students.

Each new instructor also chose their own "stage name" when they joined the group, something most of them took great pride in choosing.

"Kai didn't want to take over?"

"Normally I think he'd offer, but he's been working on his own routines lately. He wants to join a dance team outside of the studio."

"Is he allowed to do that?"

Hoseok shrugged. "I don't have a problem with it. I'd honestly encourage it but not everyone has the time to make it work with their schedules." He sighed. "It's making me think about putting some of my instructors in part-time positions."

"Really?"

"Well, Kai wants to join a dance team. Momo is thinking about applying to some grad schools to learn more about dance. I'm sure the others would appreciate some time off...if they could form their own schedules, it would keep them available for those things. And then I could pick up some more employees who can only do part-time work."

"You want more instructors?" He already had half a dozen working with him, how many more could he need?

"Just a few. I actually met with one a few weeks ago. He said to give him a call about it and he'd come to look around the studio."

"Good for you, branching out like that."

He chuckled. "Don't congratulate me yet. I still have to go through with it, and it's going to take some planning."

"I'm sure you'll be fine. You've made it this far, after all," another voice added. You looked up to see Amy walking in, a small bouquet in her hands.

"Shift change already?" Hoseok joked as he stood up. "I appreciate your faith in me, and I'll be back in an hour."

Amy set the flowers down and gave Hoseok a quick hug on his way out.

"Sorry I couldn't come sooner. Are you feeling okay?"

"I feel fine," you assured her.

"I left something for Jin too, but I'm guessing he still isn't awake."

You shook your head. "They said that his injuries could be serious. He has to wake up first for them to tell for sure."

"I can't believe this happened," she grumbled. "I hope that other driver gets what's coming to him."

"Amy!"

"What? I heard about it from Hoseok and he's clearly at fault. He wasn't paying attention or he was drunk to hit you like this." She sighed heavily. "Can I get you anything while I'm here?"

"I'd like some water. I thought the doctor would come back by now and I could ask him, but I haven't seen him."

She nodded quickly. "Sure thing. I'll be back in a bit."

While she was gone, you checked your phone. Yoongi had sent you a message that he'd taken care of the reports and that he'd try to stop by later. Namjoon was apparently doing a good job taking over in your absence.

A knock on the door jarred you from your thoughts. "That was fast...oh. Can I help you?"

A young man was standing in the doorway wearing a nice suit and holding a briefcase in his hand. He smiled when your gaze fell on him.