Ch. 66 - Epilogue

Four months later...

"Boss, can you sign off on these expenses?" Jihyo asked as she fell in step next to you.

You sighed. "Jihyo, I told you that you don't have to call me that." You took the files from her and glanced through them, pausing for a second. "I thought Amber and Hong Joong were getting only three models for this campaign?"

"They realized that we need to split them - two for his magazines and two for her advertisements. I'll make sure that they're aware of that when we send over the paperwork."

"Should be fine, I guess," you replied as you scribbled your signature on the last page and handed them back. "You'll copy me on that when you send it to the agency?"

"Of course, boss." She flashed you a smile and left before you could even try to correct her. You made your way to your office and your assistant stood up from behind her desk.

"Kyuhyun wanted me to remind you that he has to go over the software update with you and the shipping leads before this weekend or there will be major consequences. And here are your messages."

You glanced through the sticky notes. "I'll call him back. Let's see....Geon-Hak is out this week, so see if Jongho can stay a little bit longer one morning after his shift ends to take part in the meeting. That should cover the rest of the leads."

"Will do. But--?"

"Yes, that can wait until after lunch. Tell Joon I said hi."

Luna smiled and grabbed her coat. You walked into your office, bringing your computer back out of sleep mode. Several new emails sat there in your inbox, including one from Jackson and Dahyun that you'd been copied on that was marked urgent. You quickly checked it. 

One of Jackson's large clients needed a big order sent out over the weekend and he wanted to make sure that the dollies would be available for anyone working to handle it that afternoon. Dahyun had assured him that they'd keep at least one inside the office instead of locking it up in the warehouse and copied Sungjin to make sure that his workers knew about the job during their shift.

Victoria had sent out the monthly newsletter, compiled of client feedback, new projects, sale numbers, and multiple other things. You hadn't understood the importance of having something like this before, but it was nice to see everything laid out before you once a month.

You scanned some of the information before your phone started ringing. You quickly picked up. 

Yoongi took his bags from the carousel, making his way to the exit. He sent a quick text acknowledging that he'd landed safely.

By the time he stepped outside, a man was already standing next to a large, black car. He opened the door and Yoongi climbed into the backseat. The man quickly stowed his bags away and walked around to the front of the car to get in himself and start the engine.

"Heading out, sir?"

Yoongi glanced up at the driver. "You know the way, right?"

"Of course."

He leaned his head back against the seat, watching the scenery go by. It felt so good to be back. To be home again.

Home, he thought with a small smile. 

It had been a hard few months but he was thankful for the opportunity. His first track had been difficult to finish, just because he suddenly had so many new things at his disposal. He could add a backing track, mix the sounds, incorporate additional vocals, and so much more that he hadn't been able to do with his own software and equipment.