🆂🅼🅸🅻🅴

Character :

⚠️TW : cutting⚠️

⚠️TW : cutting⚠️

×

I just took the scissors without thinking, violently slitting my wrist, before finally getting up.

×

He held his wrist, crying uncontrollably.
It was so painful, yet he ran as fast as possible, throwing the scissors away. His name was being shouted across the street, the voice was trembling with anger. When he turned around, he saw the person chasing him catching up easily since there weren't many people out at that time.

Everything hurt, his feet, his wrist, his head, his neck - everything.

Suddenly someone grabbed his arm, yanking him around the corner of a wall; a large hand covered his mouth.

"Be quiet."

This can't be real. This can't be happening right now.

Liam closed his eyes tightly, trying to get the hand of his mouth but he was way to exhausted so he just stood still.

"Seems like he's gone."

The person behind him said, releasing the blonde male who was gasping for air, falling to the ground as his legs gave out.

"What the hell man"

When Liam looked up again, he saw a tall man standing there giving him his hand to stand up again.

"You a drug dealer on the run or something, kid?"

Liam stood up without the stranger's help, looking at him with an angry expression.

"What? No! Of course not!"

"Then why was that man chasing you so angrily?"

"None of your business."

"Hey, come on~"

A smirk crossed the male's face while Liam was everything but grateful towards him; He seemed worse than the man chasing him.

"I wasted a bit of my life time rescuing you~"

"I never asked for it."

The older male sighed, patting the blonde's head, who slapped his hand away the second the hand touched him.

"Sure sure. How about i offer you a drink first and you tell me why you were on the run? You can hide here for a bit. And we can take care of your wounds."

With these words the taller man walked towards the wide opened front door, walking up the few stairs in front of it.

"TaeTae! We have a guest!"

Was what Liam heard and realized what was actually happening.

Not only did he escape his death, he was standing in front of a huge mansion of a rich, married man that invited him to stay for a while.

×

"Brian, I just asked you to close the front gate"

A small took cares of Liam's cuts on his face and neck, also bandaging his writs while talking to the other man.

"And you come back with a teenager once again."

"Listen, okay, just listen"

Brian put down a glass of iced tea in front of Liam and sat down in front of him.

"First, he was on the run, second, look at him. It seemed like he got into a pretty tough fight—

"Abuse - there sweetie, finished."

A warm smile formed on his lips while he looked at Liam who just silently bowed in confusion.

"Yea, i thought so too."

Taemin sat down on his husband's lap and looked at Liam.

"Do you want our help?"

×

"My mum always hated my feminine features since my dad had them too. I simply didn't meet her expectations in any way. And today, when she found out i was bisexual and had a boyfriend, she got so mad... She never knew what privacy was, she always checked my room and my phone; She controlled ever single thing i did. And my younger brother is just like her. So today, when she checked my phone and saw the chat with my boyfriend. She forced me to sit on the chair ; my younger brother helping her. My mind screamed, my heart was pounding and my vision was blurred. The grip of my brother got tighter when I tried to escape that chaos. Just a few seconds later she took my phone and held it in front of my face. It showed the pictures of me and my boyfriend.

"How dare you do thus to me" was what she shouted and threw it onto the floor, breaking it. My brother pulled my hair while she took the scissors of the counter. I screamed, try to beg her to forgive me and leave me alone. After struggling for a while, i tried to bite into my brother's arm, which surprised him. I barely could get up. My legs were weak when I tried to get to my room.
I wasn't even out of the kitchen when my mum pulled me by the hair. My brother kicked me in the legs so i would get onto my knees. So there i was, sitting on the floor, trying to free my hair out of my mother's grip while she brought the scissors near my face. She said : "Don't you dare move! Or I'll have to cut that beautiful face of yours!" but her warning came too late anyway.
While the scissors got near my face I still tried to escape which caused a violently bleeding woundy on my face and neck.
The pain was immense. And all I coulf hear was my heart pounding and the sound of my hair getting cut.  Blood was dripping down onto the red carpet in front of me. All around me my once soft, blond hair, in the middle my hair tie and my earrings my brother ripped out. I simply wasn't a part of this family anymore, but I knew they weren't finished but i still got up, trying to run away but of course, my brother chased me."

Liam knew he let one small detail out but decided to keep quiet about it. Brian didn't need to know what Taemin knew, who looked at him with uncontrollable anger.

"That's basically the most terrifying story i ever heard. I will solve this immediately. Brian, let's go."

He left the kitchen so fast, Liam couldn't say something and just looked at the other man in surprise.

"His family was similar. Just stay here, we'll be back."

What the...

Just when the couple left, another boy walked into the kitchen and grabbed a drink from the fridge.

"Your life sounds rough, buddy. Just lean back and let 'em do what they do."

He smirked and leaned against the counter.

"I'm Ezra."

"Ah, uh, Liam..."

Ezra laughed and looked out if the window.

"Welcome home, Liam."

×

i live for my OC's and my OC's only :v