› photos

Charakters :

⚠️TW : selfharm/bipolar disorder⚠️

Mika's a healthy boy in this~ (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Soft Boy × Therapy Boy lol

×××

[. . .]

"I know you're going through a lot and i am proud of you for making it this far. I love you so much, so please don't give up. Keep fighting. You are so strong and i know that, because you are still here. I know you push people away because you think it's best for them. But i won't let you go. I will stand by your side. I love you with all my heart, so keep fighting. - Is that what i should have said? is that what he wanted to hear? Was it wrong to say you're in the wrong and at fault too? If it was, i'm so sorry. I don't show any feelings; at least, I don't tend to not to. I don't want people to see the real me. The suffering, the anger, the self-hate. Maybe that's why i lost him. Without his death, i wouldn't have learnt what real pain is. But I don't want this pain, so someone, please, take it from me. Free me from these chains around my wrists, my ankles and my neck. I want to be free. If i could leave this world all peacefully now, I'd want to tell the people i love goodbye. It's time to let go."

The whole class sat in silence.

"Now..."

The teacher turned around and looked at his students, Tōya looked down. He accidentally handed in one of his diary pages instead of his assignment. Sometimes he wrote down what he felt and thought and put it into a box under his bed. And now, the teacher read it to the class while he had tried to take a nap.

"Care to tell me what this is, Mr. Cooper?"

The boy sighed and ruffled his hair before looking up.

"Look, i turned in the wrong paper okay? My essay is RIGHT HERE."

He held up another paper before standing up.

"And do you, Mr. Good-for-nothing-teacher, care to give it back? It's my property."