» strings

Characters : Brian x Taemin

× ×

× ×

⚠️TW : mentioning of Self-Harm, avoiding eating/eating disorder⚠️

× ×

× × × × × × × × × × × ×

"So, you're gay?"

Brian shrugged and scribbled into his notebook, not really wanting to talk at the moment.

"Nah, not really."

"You like women?"

Brian shrugged again.

"I guess? They're annoying though..."

"Dude-"

Brian sighed again and kicked his friend's leg underneath the table, making the teacher look their way with an annoyed expression.

"Shut up, Kea."

They were sitting in calculus class which definitely was his favorite besides chemistry and astrology. Never the less, he didn't put much effort in anything, bad grades didn't matter to him at all.

It's not like he cared, he never wanted to go to college, yet his parents forced him to. Brian planned on finding a good workplace right after highschool because he knew school was something that never taught you the things you really need in life.

The bell finally rang and the teacher dismissed the class with a nod.

"Wanna get lunch?"

Kea stood up and packed his things while Brian hit his head on the table, which startled his friend.

"Dude?"

"Imma skip next class."

"Again?"

Brian barely heard his friend and had gotten up to leave the room before Kea was even able to stop him in any way.

Brian sneaked past the principals office and jumped over the "barrier" - as the teachers called it - and walked up the stairs to the roof, it was the fifth floor of the building. Nothing serious, yet they wanted to make sure nobody did something "stupid" up there. Brian had loved that place ever since he spotted it when he stood on the college grounds the first time in summer.