אαɳαא

Characters :

️⚠️TW: violence, mentioning of self-harm/suicide⚠️

××××

He knew that this day was gonna be like every other one. The rain furiously hit the small window, the glass didn't even seem to be stable enough to keep the water out. It had some cracks through which the wind could be felt clearly. In front of him was a small plastic bowl, filled with a bit cereal. Hunger didn't bother him though. He put the bowl aside, got up and took his backpack before leaving.

The door closed loudly behind him, the wooden floor creaked under every step he took. The hood of his sweater covering his shoulder long hair and face, making the people on the streets stare at him while he made his way to the bus station. He didn't care and listened to some of his favorite songs; something he needed every morning at 7AM.

At said bus station he waited, scrolling through his phone aimlessly; waiting for a sms from a certain someone. But instead, someone jumped on his back, pulling out the earbuds.

"Hi~"

The tall male chuckled and put away his phone.

"Sunflower~ So energetic in the morning already?"

"Of course, Angel~ Gotta get up early to be fully awake~"

The smaller male smiled and slid down, now standing in front of the taller one, who leaned down and kissed his nose.
Taemin giggled and hugged him tightly looking up with a smile. He took off his boyfriend's hood and brushed through the shoulder long hair. He looked down, seeing dried blood on scraped knees and knuckles.

"You look like a mess again."

The smile faded while Brian leaned his head into the palm of the small hand before opening his eyes. He raised his hand and gently stroke over Taemin's cheek. A deep cut was visible on it, as if he didn't bother to put a bandaid over it.

"Same goes for you."

Silence gathered around them, both of them getting lost in each other's eyes before Brian looked away, seeing their bus coming from afar. Both of them could've just taken their cars but why destroy the environment when they can choose a more harmless way?