× hate × '²'

Character :

⚠️TW : self-harm, anorexia, hospital⚠️

×××

And he was paralyzed by what he witnessed.

×

Brian's vision blurred, he himself was gasping for air. It felt like the worst fucking nightmare he ever had; it felt like a dream but the dripping of the blood made it reality.

Tōya was sitting on the ground, holding a cutter knife in his left hand. Blood started to form a very small puddle under his right arm, dripping down to the ground. But it wasn't only his arm that was bleeding heavily, his leg, too.

The tall man panicked, not really knowing how to react. His brain was giving way too many suggestions at once, his head felt dizzy. He felt so helpless, furiously looking for something that could stop the bleeding.
Panic, Stress and Fear was written all over his face. He was so scared.

When he heard the door downstairs click, he immediately screamed for that person. At this point, he didn't care who it was, he just wanted help. He knew he couldn't save Tōya alone, so he had to scream.
Then, Brian's hands stopped putting pressure on the t-shirt he wrapped around Tōya's arm and legs; exhausted. His brain wasn't functioning anymore so he just broke down and looked at his hands, covered in blood.

Taemin on the other hand almost fell while running up the stairs, dashing into Tōya's room just to see his husband panicking and one of his kids slowly dying. The smaller one wasn't nearly as paralyzed as Brian was, so he started to take care of the situation.

×

I've been dying for the past 7 years.
Ever since my parents were taken from me, i've been suffering. God, i was just a kid. I still am a kid. I don't knoe anything.
So, what's it like being happy and not feeling any pain? What's it like to be free and just live a life that you will remember forever?
I don't know. Do i even want to know?
I just want to make all of this stop.
My thoughts, my behavior, my suffering - I just want end it all. I want everything to shut up. I want to breath. I want to be happy.
I've been fighting for my happiness for over three years. The psych ward, hospitals, therapists. I don't want to be told that i am just sensitive and overreacting anymore. I was not okay. Nothing ever worked. Nothing ever lasted. I can't do this anymore. I am hurting the people around me. I left before they could get attached to me. I won't hurt Hyun anymore. Or Taemin, Brian, Beyan, Liam, Ezra... or Mika. They shouldn't have ever seen me in this state...
At least now i can finally be free and rest.

×

Or not.

Tōya sighed as soon as he opened his eyes to see a white ceiling with bright lights. The sound of the machine next to him was ringing in his ears, so he just closed his eyes again.