Flustered and embarrassed the black haired beauty sprouted out her advocacy about the importance of the economy, in short summarizing class lessons for the first term but y'all did not hear that from me.

"Oh it's UA!" One of the bystanders commented making all six students freeze in shock.

Slowly they turned around to see a big screen displaying the school's press, their principal and both hero course homeroom teachers being interrogated.

They formally introduced the case of Bakugo Katsuki and Kaneki Akira. Leading Yuuei to be labeled as an unreliable school for high school students.

The critism and critical reviews. The harsh truth showered upon them like iced water in the middle of a stormy night.

It was the second time the prestigious Hero School UA had let villains attack and get away with harming students.

This time, abducting two of them.

~~~~~

The static sound of the television was heard as Shigaraki talked over the live conference.

However as seeing a rather empty response from two oddly silent teens he ordered Dabi to untie them.

"No." The raven haired male replied crossing his arms. "I'll untie the girl, Bakugo will go wild if you untie him. Let Twice do it."

"Huh? Me? No!- sure okay!" 

"It's confirmed." Akira grumbled as the teal eyes villain untied her. "chapter 290."

Dabi narrowed his gaze and glared at her. "What?"

"Nothing."

Before they could discuss more, as soon as he was free, Katsuki immediately launched an explosion at the villains, followed by Akira who kicked Dabi's knee throwing the cremation quirked Villain grunt and fall over.

"I've always admired All Might's triumph." The ash blond stated his red eyes glimmering dangerously.

"And you fvckers can't say anything to change that!"

The scene in the TV changed to Aizawa honestly saying he has trust on his two students making Katsuki smirk in triumph and Akira smile with pride.

"... More than anyone else in my class, he pursues the title of top hero with everything he's got. If the villains take that as a sign of weakness then they are very wrong..."

The purple haired girl stood next to Bakugo, maybe a bit behind him to stand as support her gaze darted from the stilled members of the league to Katsuki's hand.

It was unnoticeable but she can see that it was shaking.

Her heart clenched. He was-

"Can I stab him~"

Nani the f-

She missed the rest of the conversation, only hearing Kurogiri faintly warn the light blue haired villain to calm himself down-

"Hello, Kamino Pizza Delivery!"