🏴‍☠️Chapter 12

"The heroes of Fishman Island! A little something about the Angel-Angel no mi!"

[Name]'s POV
A little time skip. Luffy coming out from Megalo's mouth

"LUFFY-SAMA!!" Princess Shirahoshi cries out making Luffy come out from Megalo's mouth.

All of the citizens who witnessed this cheers for Luffy.

The strawhats also revealed themselves one by one. Starting from Nami whose been using her Mirage Tempo to get the keys, Franky on the Sunny with Hoe, and all of them were already there.

Hody then stands up and mock Jinbei-san for siding with the humans.

"You're a fool, Jinbei! This guys killed Fisher Tiger and Arlong-san! Never mind, this doesn't matter. I'll make every humans suffer and drag them to the ends of the sea, I'll even go to Reverie and kill all of the kings there. After that, I'll become the Pirate King!" Hody states which definitely strikes a nerve from none other than Luffy.

"ha! You 10 strawhats actually thought you could defeat me? I have 100,000 followers! Go and kill them!" Hody then sets his pirates to attack.

Luffy-kun unleashes his Haki then.

HAOSHOKU NO HAKI

50,000 of the pirates dropped in an instant. Everyone is surprised even the strawhats, their captain definitely became stronger in the two years they haven't seen each other.

Soon everyone charges forward with a new technique they've learned in the last two years.

Brook with his Party Music
Zoro with a new Santouryou technique
Sanji with his Sky Walk
Chopper riding the Brachio Tank V with Nami, Usopp, And Pappag
Robin with her Gigantesco Mano: Stamp
Franky revealing the 4th soldier dock system, Black Rhino FR-U IV
Oh and Franky-san combined both vehicles and turned it into the General Franky
so this is it SO COOL!

Surume also who was ordered to protect the Princess.

The fight continues.

ppl must be wondering where am I, I'm here up using my wing to fly 'cause you know I'm an Angel.

It's just been a year since I've ate the Angel-Angel no mi so I'm still not very familiar with this devil fruit having only discovered 5 helpful techniques.

The first is the Flight or my wings, it helps me to fly, what else.

The second being the Protective Charm, allows me to protect a person from physical damage.

The third is the Invulnerability, means I can't be killed by a human. Like Zoro-kun, he's really strong and knows haki too but he can't kill me. A very big advantage. I've read that Angel Blades and Holy Fire can kill me though.

The fourth is the Cosmic Awareness, the ability to know the strength of your opponent or the level of power a being has.

The last is Localization, I can localize anyone I've already seen.

With the power from the devil fruit I've ate and My ability to use the three kind of haki, I think I can be a very big help for the strawhats now but I've decided to not interfere with them and let them ready their selves for the next adventures they will encounter.

I think I even heard Zoro-kun says that this battle would be a great start up before they go to the New World.

wait, why is the sky so dark? I must've been spacing out too much ag—

WHAT THE HELL IS THE NOAH DOING HERE?! DID THAT SHITHEAD OF A DECKEN
THREW THAT? hey where's the princess? OI WHER—

AHH SHE'S SWIMMING AWAY!! AH SHE WAS HIT WITH A KNIFE! YOU DAMN DECKEN!

OI OI WHY IS LUFFY-KUN ALREADY THERE WITH A BUBBLE CORAL IN HIS HAND? OI OI I JUST SPACED OUT FOR A MOMENT AND THIS IS— *sigh* never mind. I'll just cheer.

"Ike Luffy-kun! Save us all!"

-•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•-
TO BE CONTINUED