🏴‍☠️Chapter 4

"The Angel [Name] with a bounty of 80,000,000. A fruit like that exists?!"

Jinbei's POV
Jinbei and Portgas D. [Name] with the Strawhats and Princess Shirahoshi at Sea Forest

*sigh*

I kind of expected this.

"???" Luffy is clueless, of course. He didn't know who [Name] was. Bet this kid doesn't even read the Daily News.

"You're Luffy, right? You're Fire Fist Ace's sworn younger Brother." Guess she'll tell him then.

"That's right. I'm Luffy! I'm gonna be The King of the Pirates someday!" Luffy-kun always says that.

Well, let them talk for a while.

Luffy's POV
Monkey D. Luffy with A 'Mysterious Lady'

eh? who's this? does she knew Ace? The mysterious lady suddenly hug me after we landed. I hug her back though shishishi. Makino-san would hug me like this before too and I always hug her back.

"You're Luffy, right? You're Fire Fist Ace's sworn younger brother." hmm.. does she really knew Ace?

"That's right. I'm Luffy! I'm gonna be the King of the Pirate someday!" shishishi I'm the future Pirate King.

She chuckled and said "Then you must've known Ace since you were kids. You see, Portgas D. Ace is the type of person that will never back away from an enemy. He never runs nor hides, he faces them no matter how strong they are. Even if he knew he'll lose, he won't try to run. So when the war at Marineford happened... I knew it, I'll be all alone, all by myself. But at the same time, I saw you fighting for him, I saw you trying to save him. I saw you, Luffy-kun. It spark a little hope in me that maybe, just maybe, you'll be able to save him. But you didn't... I don't blame you though. if I was the one there, I don't think I'll even be able to escape Impel down. So I learned to accept it, accept the fact that my brother is no longer here with me."

She's talking about Ace like she's known him for a while. eh? I'm confused, Is she a member of the Whitebeard Pirates? Wait, brother?

She continued to talk again "That reminds me have you seen Sa— Ah! I forgot!"

"I'm sorry for suddenly hugging you and telling you all of this without introducing myself first. I'm Portgas D. [Name], or if you want I'm fine with Gol D. [Name] and I'm the younger sister of Fire Fist Ace."

EHHHH????

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Nami's POV
Nami and the strawhats with Portgas D. [Name]

"How can we be sure that you're really Ace's younger sister?" I asked the so-called-younger-sister suspiciously

"hmm as much as I know, Sengoku said that Portgas D. Rouge carried Gol D. Ace in her womb for 20 months and immediately passed away after the said child was born. so how come you're his younger sister then?" Robin added. Nice, Robin! You're so smart!

"We shouldn't doubt a pretty lady." Sanji-kun said

"No, Sanji-kun. We can't trust a suspicious lady" I disagreed on what he said 'cause come on! we really can't trust her... yet.

"hai Nami-swannnn" he then came at Shirahoshi's side and tell her how pretty she is. Typical Sanji-kun.

"And aside from that, how did you reach fishman island? do you have a crew? are you a pirate?"

she just chuckled. okay, I get it. You're really pretty BUT ANSWER MY QUESTION!

[Name]'s POV
Portgas D. [Name] about to explain to the strawhats

I chuckled and said "okay. I'll have a proper introduction. As I said, I am Portgas D. [Name] or Gol D. [Name]. I have a bounty of 80,000,000 and I have sailed for about a year now. I don't know if I should call myself a Pirate but I do wanna be one. I ate a devil fruit, the Angel-Angel no mi so I'm an Angel-Human, the type is an undetermined class. I'm 18 years old and I'm 4 years younger than my brother Ace, because Of Ain and her Modo-Modo no mi."

-•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•-
TO BE CONTINUED