🏴‍☠️Chapter 3

"1 year time skip. Finally meeting the strawhats!"

[Name]'s POV
Portgas D. [Name] at Fishman Island with the former warlord Jinbei

"Where are they? They're taking too long! I saw their ship already!"

"Patience, [Name]-chan."

It's been a year since I've left Alabasta and sail out into the sea. I can pretty much sure say I'm a real Pirate now, uh, maybe not since i don't really have a crew of my own. But I have a bounty on my head though, yup! It's 80,000,000 beli!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Portgas D. [Name] at Water 7, months ago

This is a cool place! Their foods are amazing! Especially the old man there!

Oh! Isn't the sea train we just used earlier, the ones used for going to Enies Lobby? THAT'S SO COOL!
I heard that's where the strawhats got bounties, all of them I mean.

Anyways, I have a friend here with me. Her name's Ishizaki Kasumi, I met her at Skypiea and then she told me that she was supposed to guide me at least until I reached Sabaody Archipelago.

She's a bandit, I guess. She was sent by Dadan-san, after all. Dadan-san said that Garp-san saw me in a ship while being transported to Alabasta. Guess he knew by then that I wasn't safe anymore in Baterilla after the war since my mother, Portgas D. Rouge once lived there, not that the people in there knew.

And so, i lived at Alabasta for a year with the Nefeltari Family after I told them I was Ace's younger sister.

Then I decided to sail, almost got hit by a falling ship, was guided into Mocktown Port of Jaya with an eternal post, a flying model ship given by Cricket-san who's head was like a diamond, flew into the sky by the knock up stream, almost died from nervousness, reach skypiea, paid too much money for the entrance, relax in skypiea for like a week, met Kasumi by then, go down into the sea again, unfortunately landed on a marine hq (G-8), escape from them 'cause I'm a genius, and then I got my first bounty 10,000,000 for escaping a marine hq and beating up some marines, was led into long ring long land, rest there for a bit, and then here I am at Water 7.

"Will you stop staring at me like an idiot?"

"Ah! Sorry hahaha! I was just thinking." I spaced out hahahaha!

"Stop laughing and look behind you"

I followed her 'cause I'm obedient, ya know. WOAH!

"Hey you old lady! Don't swing your swords like that! You almost got me!" This bastard, does she wanna fight?

"The newcomer [Name] with a bounty of 10,000,000! I'm Olive with a bounty of 50,000,000! I escaped impel down!" After she said that, she tried to hit me again. This old geezer, seriously how is she here if she escaped impel?

"Oi what's your problem?!" I shouted while dodging her attacks

"I'll beat you up and make sure you won't reach the next island!"

Lies. She was weak! I beat her!

And so I got myself a higher bounty. 60,000,000.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Portgas D. [Name] at the Sea forest waiting for the strawhats with Jinbei

"Jinbei-san, was he strong?" I suddenly asked

"[Name]-chan.. you've seen the war at Marineford. The fact that he survived that proofs that he's not someone to underestimate."

After Jinbei-san answered me, I saw a s— WAIT? IS THAT MEGALO? WITH PRINCESS SHIRAHOSHI IN HER MOUTH? EHHHH?!

*boogsh*

"ah! shishishishi! We're here!"

Monkey D. Luffy! I finally saw him! And so, I did the first thing that came into my mind.

I hug him. I hug the man who's gonna become the King of the Pirates someday.

-•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•-
TO BE CONTINUED