🏴‍☠️Chapter 9

"The first bounty. Pretty strong for someone Pretty small, still pretty though."

Luffy's POV
Still in the sea forest

"Eh? Why you red, [Name]? Anyways. Ehem. OI NAMI! YOU KEPT INTERRUPTING HER THAT'S WHY SHE CAN'T FINISH HER STORY!"

"HUUHH? WHO IS INTERRUPTING? ME? YOU IDIOT! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO INTERRUPTED HER TWICE!"

"BUT SHE SAID SHE WAS FINE WITH ME INTERRUPTING!" I'm right though. She did say that.

"SO YOU'RE SAYING TH—"

Nami was cut off by Robin's chuckle

"why don't we all listen first and ask questions after her story, ne?" oh I didn't think about that shishishishi

"Let's all listen first to [Name]-chwannn just like what Robin-chwannn said."

We all agreed then though I can still feel Nami's glare shishishi

"Luffy-kun, thank you for the compliment. I'll continue now."

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Continuation of the story

guess who's going to the sky? yup it's me!! so I stole these treasures from those pirates at the port and they didn't even notice hahahahaha!

"Cricket-san! Shoujou-san! Masira-san! Thank you for everything! I'll head now!"

I'm [Name]. 17. Going to Sky Island.

Okay maybe not. WHAT THE HELL?! THE OCEAN'S OPENING! AAHH! SO THIS IS WHY ITS CALLED KNOCK UP STREAM! I'LL BE KNOCK OUT THE MOMENT I REACH THE SKY!

I'M FALLING! I'M FALLING! AAAHHH FLY YOU SHIP! WHAT DO I DO?! AAHH OPEN THE SAILS DAMMIT!

oh hey the ship's flying. WAIT? it is. It's going with the flow of the wind, upwards.

I'm here. HEY I'M ACTUALLY IN THE SKY! SO COOL! the clouds are basically like water but in the sky.

Okay first there's supposed to be an entrance here. there is it! Heaven's Gate.

okay so I paid and reach Angel Island. Woaaah! So relaxing! I'll stay here for a week then! Maybe get some gold hehe.

I met some people there like Conis who showed me around, I think she does this to everyone. Her father is nice too.

I explore the whole island too. Some places I visited were Rubber Band Land and Pumpkin Cafe. Raki-san and Conis-chan said that both places just opened up and the Rubber Band Land was inspired by some Usopp guy.

And then I may or may not have stole a waver hehe. I got some gold too. And some dials too.

And then Conis helped me to get back down in the Blue sea. Oh and did I say I met Kasumi-chan in the Pumpkin Cafe? She said she was sent by Dadan-san because they're not sure if I'm safe or what. When I asked her on why was she on Skypiea, she said that Dadan-san was sure that I'd set sail at the age of 17 and wait for me at the next island.

So I'm not alone when I get back down. Unfortunately, we ended up at a Marine Headquarters, G-8.

I escaped that though but I was still seen by the marines since We literally ended up at the center of the hq. We used the waver to escape the spotlights first and ended up in the medical clinic where we saw a doctor who's afraid of blood.

She helped us after Kasumi-chan treated her patient. Kasumi-chan is a doctor actually, I just knew that then. We beat up the few marines who tried to arrest us too.

We escaped at around 7pm? Maybe it's already 8pm. I was seen by Jonathan before that though. But that doesn't matter since we still escaped using the octopus, we flew again!!

Okay maybe it does matter that Jonathan saw us since i got my first bounty by then. How did they knew my name, you ask? Of course it's not because of Kasumi-chan calling me "[Name], you idiot" every time we're about to get lost. Yup, mark the sarcasm on that.

I'm [Name]. 17. My bounty is 10,000,000. And I'm actually proud.

-•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•-
TO BE CONTINUED