𝔸 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣

Hiiii!! It's been a while! It's lexa here again! Uh so happy hearts day!! I'm so sorry if this book was on hiatus. I guess I was going through what they called the author's block. But here i am again! So this story is actually based on what happened on my cousin's birthday party with a little bit of romance and love ;) n e ways, hope you enjoy this chapter and see u in the next chapters!!
Long chapter ahead!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Modern AU! Swimming Party AU!
Wherein Luffy drowned and the girl who zinged with him, saved him.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"You're my Zing."

[Name]'s POV
The Nefeltari's Resort

How did I got myself in here? If only I wasn't so nice and rejected Vivi-chan then this wouldn't have happened!

I'm so nervous that I feel like I'm about to puke my guts out.. what would I do if I saw Luffy?

"[Name]-chan?" Someone called from behind me.. I slowly turned around and saw a goddess..

"As I thought! Vivi's inside with everyone, Let's go!" Nami-san said with Robin-san by her side, they're both carrying baskets and they're also wearing a sexy bikini.. while here am I wearing a dress, hehe.

"Are you feeling alright?" Robin-san asked with a glint of, what I saw is, excitement in her precious eyes.

"ah. yes." I answered, nervously laughing.

"Are you.. nervous to see.." Nami-san slowly asked

"no! I'm not nervous to see anyone at all!"

ha.. shit. Did I just shouted at Nami-san?

"HAHAHAHA"

"Fufufufufu"

Did they just laughed?

"You're cute! No wonder he likes you!"

Who does? What? Like me?

"ah! Nami-swan! Robin-chwan!" A blonde man with his other eye covered twirled before us.. this is Sanji. The great cook.

"And who is this lovely lady over he— oh! You must be [Name]-chwan? We've seen each other quite a lot. How pretty you are, my lady." He's also a gentleman

"fufufu. cook-san, is our Captain there already?" Robin-san asked after Sanji-kun kissed my hand

"He's there at the fourth table eating everything. everyone's here actually, Vivi-chwan, Usopp, Franky, Marimo, Luffy, Brook, Chopper, Karoo and Jinbei-san." Sanji-kun stated, counting everyone on his finger.

"And now that the three ladies are here, we're complete! Let's head inside, lovely ladies." Sanji-kun added and guide us inside.

This is so bad. I might messed up and avoid him for the whole day.

Wait.. now that I think about it, we only knew each other through Sabo-kun and we've only talked twice last school year. So there's an 80% chance that he might not remember me.

"Oh! Ish dhat sher? Viwi!!" A cute messy haired boy exclaimed with his mouth full of different kinds of food.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, shitty captain!" Sanji-kun scolded the boy