"Why did you act on impulse..?" I should ask the same to myself. She looked at me, blinking her eyes like she's confused on why she's been brought here. "Do you feel anything?"

    I'm being too forceful. "Feel... I don't know what you mean, but I'm worried about you. Your performance has been very off, it's been a week." I nod and hang my head low, falling my knees when I felt all the urge to cough.

    Blood-stained flowers.. Why? "Y-You can go."

    "But Kita-san—"

    "Just go!" It'll hurt more if she stays here.

     I'm sorry.. for cutting you off. The flowers are scratching my throat and my lungs, it's making it difficult to breathe. If she stayed here any longer, I could die here and now.

     She hesitantly left me on my own, the door left open for an inch or so. Why are you so considerate in this situation? I acted on impulse and scared you off.. this is the worst.

    I get how she felt. I get how she felt when she finally had her decision. It's either death, surgery, or have the person return the feelings.

    To me, it's death or her. Nothing else matters.

~~~

    I have two months to try. How will I try? I've never done anything like this before, I can't just.. force her to join me into something. Plus, she's always around Suna. I don't know how to get her to hang out with me.

    Disadvantage—I'm at a huge disadvantage. It's hard to randomly walk around the second-years. I mean I can, but it's almost impossible for me... Even if I go there, she'll be with him. They're not even classmates.

    I can use the excuse of seeing her for club reasons, but what exactly? If Suna's around, he'll see through it and he might even keep—since when did I start making excuses?

    Walking over to her classroom, I already hear voices. Suna's and hers. They're laughing, what are they laughing about? I stay outside her classroom, leaning on then wall to think of what to do.

    "Oh, Kita-senpai." I thought it was you. I give them a smile and they all squealed. "What are you here for?"

    "I want to talk with—"

    "Then when the guy tripped over the thing—" I met eyes with (Y/n), seeing both her and Suna stop walking. "Kita-san.. do you need anything here?" The girls rolled their eyes at the sound of her voice, making me glare at them. "Kita-san?"

    "(Y/n), I'll head back." Suna pat her head and walked off, sparing me a glance as he walked past me.

    "I need the notebook. I'm going to review some things about my performance." She immediately smiled and grabbed my wrist, bringing me inside her classroom. "P-Please let go."

    "What?" I just shake my head and swallow the petals. I sat on the edge of her desk, taking the notebook from her. My receives have been very—these are the worst. "Uhm... Kita-san..?" I hum. "Is everything alright?"

    "Hmm, I'm fine." She tugged on my sleeve, making me avert my attention to her. "Why?"

    "H-Hanahaki Disease." I close the notebook and place it on her desk. "You.. you threw up blood and flowers the other day." I should just lie. "It's really dangerous and.. you could suffocate to death." I'll lie... just a little bit.

    "I'm fine." She shook her head. Why is she being so stubborn? "I can handle this."

    "Then, are you just going to die?" Her eyes are raging. Why is she so mad at me? It's not like it matters. "You could just have the girl reciprocate your feelings, you don't have to die!"