"You need to stay alive until get you to The Circle and they speak to you. They have only seen two others who were not shadows or heartless sky landers who have fallen they'll have questions as you do. Luca can help you wake up we've seen him do it before." Shayla stopped tears filled her eyes. "Get down." She whispered. It wasn't until she glanced up that she noticed another young girl pinned into a positioned in the tree ahead of them. She was drenched in the blood and pierced just under the heart. She was still alive and looked just like Shayla.

"How did they get to her so quickly they don't know this land." Shayla asked quietly with tears in her eyes. "Stay here whoever did this is waiting to see who is going to get here down. Stay low. Stay quiet." Tessa quickly scanned the area around her. She took Shayla's knife hidden in her boots. And climbed up the tree ignoring her injured leg. Once she reached the middle she grabbed a vine and swung to the other trees. She was stealthy and quiet. She stopped the girl was about two trees away. She felt her stomach turn. This is to simple, that's when she saw something move out of her right eye. It was a man dressed in war attire at the ready with a bow and arrow pointed at the girl who looked like Shayla.

He had not noticed Tessa and he was straight across. She took a breath and pushed off the tree hugging tightly to the vine until she reached the branch and the man. She definitely had startled the man. In more ways than one judging by the way he looked at her. He was fast but she was faster in just seconds she managed to take her blade into the man's side throat just above the collar bone and twisted it up and pulled it up quickly he had fallen to the ground...dead. She had just taken a life; she will never know that man's name.

That didn't matter at the moment now though. She looked around no one retaliated against her for the fallen man. No one was else was there. She quickly grabbed the vine and swung up to the young girl still pinned to the tree. "My name is Tessa and I am a friend of Shayla's. I'm going to get you down if that's ok with you I'd like to help you with your wound. What's your name?" "Sa...Sage." She spat out in pain., she was scared. "Ok Sage, I'm betting that you're Shayla's older sister so judging on that I know that you are strong. Ok take a deep breath I'm going to break the end of this spear and then pull it out of you ok it is not in any vital place so I 'm certain you will not bleed out before we get you treated ok?" Sage nodded with her eyes close.

"Ok so on three. One... Two.." and she broke the spear yanking it away throwing it to the ground catching Sage as she falls into her arms and holding her tight to her so she does not fall from the tree. " Sage immediately let out a sharp cry. "You can't do that." Tessa said covering her mouth. "There may be more of them out there and Shayla will be out there with them." Sage nodded covering her mouth. Silently crying from the pain. She wrapped Sage up in the vine making a harness type shift to lower both her and Sage down to the ground. Tessa took deep breathe the pain from her leg starting to come through stronger.

Shayla was there waiting from them helping them it of the harness make shift helping Tessa carry Sage up. "I need to clean her wound." Tessa said to Shayla looking for which way to go. "There's a river just down this way, we need to move quickly it's close to the leaders village it's The circle. They will help us." "Ok, let's get moving." Tessa was amazed at how fast they could move as injured as two of the trio were, they all knew how quick they had to be. They came upon the river and found a rock that they could lay Sage half up on to tend to her.

"Stay awake. Stay with me Sage were gonna get you taken care of ok." Tessa spoke. "Stay here I'll be back with help." Shayla said as she quickly ran off before Tessa could protest. "She's quite the little brat that one." Sage said with a small giggle. "She's a scared brat. So let's fix some of that by fixing you up huh?" Tessa said with smile. Tessa lifted her shifted to the ribs. She cleaned it with water the injury left quite a hole she needed to sew it together if Sage had a shot or she will indeed bleed out. She started digging around in her pockets finding some weird metallic like thing and a little needle hidden well in her inside pockets. She quickly went to work stitching up Sages rib hole She was almost done when Sage spoke up. ""Tessa?"