Fireworks

"Time runs short. You must awaken. You must awaken NOW!"

With a gasp, Stellar jolted awake, "What the heck?" She mumbled, quickly noting her inability to move. Her wrists and ankles were strapped to the back of the pod that she was in. The blonde glanced to her sides and found that the rest of the group were stuck in pods of their own.

Stellar's gaze moved to the front of her where she was met with the glaring form of the clone they released.

Both the blonde and Superboy were alerted to the other three waking up by a hitch in their breathing.

Kid Flash groaned before his eyes widened at the only person outside of a pod.

"Hey, what do you want?" The speedster yelled from the inside of his pod, but instead of a response, Superboy just ignored him and continued to glare at Stellar.

Kid Flash's jaw clenched before he growled, "Stop staring at her; it's creeping me out."

Superboy continued to glare at the girl before turning his attention on the speedster instead.

"Hey, KF, how about we not tick off the guy who could fry us with a look?" Robin pleaded, looking at Kid Flash like he was an idiot.

"I'd be fine just so y'all know." Stellar informed, glancing at the other two.

"We free you, and you turn on us; how's that for gratitude." Kid Flash snarled in irritation completely ignoring Robin's request.

Stellar rolled her eyes exasperatedly before glaring at the speedster.

"Shut up, Kid Mouth, unless you want to be disintegrated?" Stellar reminded him, which earned her a glare from the redhead before he grumbled under his breath, and thankfully stayed quiet.

"I believe our new friend was not in control of his actions," Aqualad spoke for the first time since his awakening, looking at Superboy curiously.

"Hey, speaking of control, I can't feel my body, anybody else having that problem?" Stellar asked, but received a chorus of "no's." from the rest of the boys.

"Well, that's just sexist." The blonde grumbled.

"Wha- what if I... What if I wasn't?" Superboy inquired with childlike confusion.

"He can talk?" Kid Flash asked in surprise.

"You're such an idiot; he just did it right in front of you. Keep up," Stellar replied, glaring at KF before turning her attention back to Superboy.

"Yes, he can," The clone announced with a low growl in response to Kid Flash's last question.

"What...?" Kid Flash whined. "Not like I said, it."

"Are you trying to kill yourself, or are you just stupid?" Stellar asked with a roll of her eyes.

"Maybe a little bit of both?" Robin added, making an effort to bring some humor to the otherwise hopeless situation they were in.

"Dude!"

Aqualad ignored the conversation happening between the rest of the group in favor of focusing his attention on the clone.

"The Genomorphs taught you, telepathically?"

Superboy nodded stiffly, "Yes, they taught me much, I have images of things implanted in my mind, and I know the names of things,"

"But have you actually seen them?" Stellar wondered. "Have you felt the actual warmth of the sun beyond the solar suit?"

"No, I have not seen the sun. I've never left Cadmus." Superboy answered with a stoic expression.