Secrets

MOUNT JUSTICE

October 31, 19:34 EDT

"Hoowwwllll!"

Wally howled, standing in front of a sleeping Wolf in his own werewolf costume.

The pet just continued to sleep, and Wally scoffed, "Really? You're not gonna join in at all? What kind of Wolf are you?"

If possible, Wolf began to snore louder.

"Wally, stop torturing him." Conner sighed and fidgeted when M'gann wrapped one of the bandages around his forehead. "Hold still, please."

Wally smirked, "Megan, stop torturing him." He mocked and leaned in a bit closer to the martian.

"Awkward for him anyway, being a third wheel on our date."

Wally rested his arm around her shoulders, and she tilted her head. "Wally, I invited the entire team to the dance. Zatanna too."

"Good. Keeps us on the down-low." He winked.

"Recognized, Stellar. B-0-5."

"Wally, stop torturing them." Claire walked out of the tubes with a faux annoyed expression.

M'gann and the others immediately zeroed in on her civilian clothing instead of the Halloween costume she had promised to bring.

"Hi, Claire." M'gann chirped. "Are you still going to the dance?"

"You bet your green butt I am. Just let me go change." Claire flew down the cave's corridor and flew back a few minutes later, complete in a surprisingly accurate vampire costume.

"Bleh! I vant to suck your blood!" The blonde hissed, clawing at M'gann and Conner with her plastic vampire teeth on display.

Wally appeared next to her with a cheeky grin, "You can suck my blood anytime babe, all you had to do was ask." He cooed, tilting his head to reveal his neck.

Claire grimaced and took a step back, "I'd rather chug battery acid." She deadpanned with crossed arms.

M'gann squealed and turned everyone's attention onto her.

"Aren't you both just the cutest! A vampire and a werewolf! A forbidden romance!" She exclaimed, pulling a camera out of nowhere and snapping a picture of the two surprised teens.

"Oh, this..." Claire began, moving her index finger between herself and Wally quickly. "Was not intentional."

Wally looked at M'gann, "So... You going as my favorite Martian?"

"Not exactly." She smiled and stepped back before holding her hands out. Her skin became a pale white, and her outfit changed into a tattered and ripped white dress.

She completed her zombie bride look with a growl.

Wally's eyes trailed up and down her costume before raising the arm covered in his cast to rub the back of his head.

"Woah. Babe, eat my brains anytime."

Claire rolled her eyes and elbowed him in the side. He grimaced and put his hand on the spot, "Ow..."

"Great minds think alike." Captain Marvel announced and walked up to the group. He stood before them in his super suit, but his face had some zombie paint on it.

"Captain, you look terrific." M'gann complemented while Claire beamed at him and gave him a high-five.

"Are you going to a Halloween celebration too?"