Terrors

"This is Cat Grant reporting live from New Orleans's historic French Quarter where Captain Atom and his protege, Stellar, are in mid-battle against the so-called Terror Twins."

Claire and CA were flying in the air over the water when two cars were thrown at them from the broken bridge in front of them.

Claire dodged the car that came at her and caused it to fall into the water, while her mentor destroyed the vehicle coming at him with a blast of energy.

The Terror Twins likely decided that the car throwing trick wouldn't get anywhere with the two flying superheroes, so they decided to jump into the air instead, heading straight for them.

Captain Atom grabbed the boy and spun him around before throwing him down into a warehouse.

Claire just flew to the side and slammed her fist against the girl's face. The impact, sending her in the same direction as her brother.

The protege and mentor flew down into the warehouse, where Red Tornado and Kaldur had already placed what seemed to be an inhibitor collar on their necks.

The two teenage looking villains grunted before the blonde-haired boy spoke, "That don't feel right."

The girl gasped. "My strength..."

"But we done just gone toe to toe with Captain Atom and Stellar." The boy stated in disbelief.

"Well, we were kinda holding back... Like a lot." Claire informed them with a smug grin.

Superboy, or Conner now according to what Claire had been told, walked forward with M'gann.

The half Kryptonian looked like a spitting image of the boy Terror Twin.

"Got your inspiration, Sister Tuppence?" Conner asked in a surprisingly authentic southern voice.

M'gann walked to the girl and placed her hand on her shoulder before her skin morphed into a copy of her.

"I believe I do, Brother Tommy."

The Tommy dude's mouth was agape.

"Somebody tell me what's going on?"

Claire smirked, "You just got your butt kicked, and we're under arrest." She started as she walked behind a warehouse box for a second before returning in ripped street clothes.

"Meet, Tandy Terror," Claire said with a southern accent. She had apparently been a natural with her fake accent.

Probably from the years of accidental practice with her funny voices and quips.

"But we don't have a sister," Tommy said with confusion written out on his face.

"Yeah, you do. She's just never been seen. Almost like she just appeared out of nowhere." Claire responded with a grin.

Batman walked forward from the shadows with three collars, handing one of them to each of them.

"These Collars are specially designed to nullify the Terror Twins' super strength as well as their invulnerability. Which means that Superboy will be virtually powerless."

"Stellar, your super strength and invulnerability will be nullified as well, but you will still retain the rest of your powers, but under no circumstances are they to be used in a way that could blow your cover or jeopardize the mission." He ordered.

"Yeah, yeah, don't use your powers, I get it," Claire stated nonchalantly.

"Miss Martian, all of your powers will remain intact. But like Stellar, don't draw attention to yourself with your powers. If you are to use them, do so discreetly." He finished before turning his back to them.