Chapter Thirteen: Molly

Things had heated up quickly between Molly and Happy after he told her he loved her and inked her with his crow. Molly was half naked in Happy's bed and well on her way to losing her virginity when her phone started playing 'Cool Rider' from 'Grease 2.' That was Kristina's ringtone.

Molly removed herself from her old man's lap and grabbed her phone off the nightstand. "What's up, Krissy?"

"My water just broke. We're going to the hospital." Kristina sounded unnervingly calm considering she was in labor and about to bring a new life into the world.

"Hold on," Molly cover the phone with her hand. "How soon can we get to Charming?"

"Four hours, three if I gun it," Happy answered.

Molly turned her attention back to her phone. "We're still in Tacoma but we're leaving right now." Happy was already out of bed and pulling his t-shirt back on, much to her disappointment. "We'll be there in three hours."

"Call Avery and let her know."

Avery was attending school at UCLA and wasn't that far away by car. Molly did as Kristina requested and discovered that her cousin was in Vegas with one of her friends and was even further away than she was.

Happy walked over and handed her his old high school leather jacket that was now way too small for him. He kissed her and explained where the jacket came from before ordering, "leather and jeans from head to toe if you want me to gun it with you riding with me, little girl."

"I trust you," Molly said although she accepted the jacket.

"I know you do," Happy kissed her temple. "But, there's a saying with bikers: It's not if, it's when you lay your bike down. It only takes one fuckhead driver to make an experienced rider lay down his bike. I'm not taking risks with you, Molly." He smacked her add. "Jeans and leather right now, little girl."

If anyone else had spoken to her like that, Molly probably would have punched them. Not Happy, though. He was safe. Molly knew that he was only ordering her around because he loved her and was concerned about her safety. She let him get away with it.

Molly changed into a pair of thick skinny jeans, a long sleeve red t-shirt, black leather boots, and Happy's old leather jacket. When she met her boyfriend in the garage, Happy gave her appearance a small smile. "You look good in my leather, baby."

Molly blushed and stole a kiss before she accepted her helmet and climbed on the back of Happy's bike. She couldn't help giggling a little to herself. Because of her new nephew, she was probably the only crow wearing old lady in all of SAMCRO who was also still carrying her V-card.