Chapter Thirty: Molly

Molly was fast asleep when Happy returned home in the early hours of the morning. She woke up to Happy gently shaking her.

"What's wrong?" Molly was immediately alert. It seemed like something was always wrong these days.

"Nothing," Happy assured her as she sat up. "We've got Clay set up in a trap."

"Seriously?" Molly got excited.

Happy proceeded to explain all about the Mayans, the IRA, and August Marks.

"Shouldn't we be worried about the IRA coup?" Molly was both concerned and confused. "What about August Marks and the deal with my uncle?"

"There is no IRA coup," Happy shook his head. "Clay's putting out feelers to see who's willing to turn on SAMCRO. Chibs got in touch with his IRA contact and found out that Clay contacted them too. He told them that their distribution channels would be exclusively handled by the Mayans from now on. Jax shut that shit down cold."

"And August Marks?" Molly prompted.

"The fucking dumbass agreed to meet with your uncle tomorrow night in a Mayans safehouse." Happy reached up and stroked her cheek with his knuckles.

"It's almost over." The weight that had been on her heart and made her feel like she was constantly on the verge of a panic attack finally felt like it was starting to lift.

Happy leaned in and softly kissed her. "Almost, little girl. You know I love you, right?"

Molly smiled and leaned her forehead against his. "I know." Happy didn't say the words often but he never failed to show them. "I love you too."

"I know I fucked up that day in the hospital but I'm never going anywhere." Happy's voice still held a lot of guilt.

"I know that," Molly told him firmly. "You were just upset. We both were."

"Look down at your hand, little girl," Happy ordered.

Confused, Molly did as she was told. "Holy shit," she gasped. While she slept, Happy had slipped an incredibly large diamond ring on that finger.

Happy gave her one of his rare grins. "Your uncle helped me get the stone. When all this shit is said and done, I want you to marry me and I want us to get started on our family. What do you say?"

"Yes!" Molly's arms went around his neck as his lips found hers.

FINIS

Story is concluded in Teen Mom: SAMCRO Edition