"Mister, dodge," the fire/cremation quirked Villain said plainly lifting his already burnt arm out and aiming for the trio who fortunately dodged.

Obviously the scenes happening at this moment is perfectly depicted in both the anime and manga. Truth be told, the author has no idea how she will reimagine it since, like mentioned before, the depiction is already perfect making it hard to write.

After discovering that they got the wrong set of marbles (by being blocked by a Nomu when they tried to escape AND witnessing Dabi's dramatic af speech)

All three of them launched themselves to get the marbles that Mr. Compress coughed out (hA- that's what you get for putting four freaking marbles in your mouth-) thanks to Aoyama in the bushes.

Shoji managed to catch two but Shoto on the other hand was a millisecond too late as Dabi snatched the other two marbles right in front of him wearing a condescending smirk.

"How sad," the black haired villain teased waving the two marbles at the heterochromatic male's face. "Todoroki Shoto" Dabi hummed. "Release them." He ordered.

"Where did that laser come from?" The magician wheezes before snapping his fingers.

Out revealed Shinso and Tokoyami, from the marbles Shoji saved.

Leaving Bakugo and Kaneki with-

"Kacchan!" Midoriya cried seeing his childhood friend/bully in the hands of villains once again.

"Akira..." Shoto murmured at the sight of a beat up unconscious girl being held by the back of her shirt collar.

"Deku," Katsuki growled his eyes wide, darting from Midoriya to Todoroki, "stay back."

That night... Out of 42 students and 6 pro heroes, 15 students were in critical condition due to the gas attack, eleven had other injuries, thirteen got out of the situation without a scratch and two was abducted.

The pro heroes on the other hand, One suffered a serious head injury and the other missing in action, leaving behind a concerning bloody puddle.

The summer camp the students have excitedly looked forward to attend and experience, has abruptly ended in the most horrendous way possible.

~~~~

Midoriya lied wide awake after two days staring at the ceiling the scene before him replaying in his mind like a broken record.

He felt guilty, weak and angry. Multiple negative feelings bubbled up inside of him at each moment the clock ticks.

At each ticking moment, Katsuki and Akira may be within the grasp of those horrendous villains.

Who knows what those two have been put through these long lasting hours?

"I wonder if... Kota's okay" he wondered aloud refering to the boy her saved up a cliff.

The door to his ward open and came Kaminari's voice "Oh hey, you're finally awake!" The electric quirked male chimed as all 16 of his classmates entered the room.

"Have you watched the news yet? The media's buzzing all over the school!" Denki exaggerated.

"The situation is way worse than last spring." Sato commented from the back.

"We caused too much trouble for you guys Midoriya." Tokoyami apologized as he and Hitoshi slightly bowed their heads.

The freckled male shook his head saying he's the one who should be sorry, proceeding to ask if the whole class was present, which was an obvious no.

Iida recounted how Jiro and Hagakure have yet to gain consciousness and how Yaoyorozu who gained a serious injury woke up the day before.

Uraraka proceeded to add how only sixteen of them arrived here leaving Todoroki to grimly remind everyone about the disappearance and abduction of Bakugo Katsuki and Kaneki Akira.

"Todoroki" Ashido called out concerned "are you okay talking about this? Cuz Akira-"

"We can't hide from the truth." The stoic male interrupted clenching his fist.

"I could've reached them" said Midoriya, his voice shaking. "They were right in front of me but..." He trembled "I couldn't move.. I-" he sobbed "I couldn't save them!"

"Then..." All eyes snapped towards Kirishima who spoke. "Let's go save them, now."

Everyone gaped at the red headed male. Surprised and terrified of the words that came out of his mouth. Despite that no one dared utter a word.

"Todoroki, Shinso and I, we came by yesterday." Kirishima explained. "On our way to visit Yao-Momo we ran into All Might and the police talking to her about a transceiver she and Class B's Awase stuck on one of the villains."

Iida frowned "So you're making Yaoyorozu make another tracking device for you to use?"

Kirishima did not verbally reply but nodded at the question.

"In that case, as your class representative I forbid you to act on your own! Save them? How? We're still students! Leave it to All Might and the professionals!" Iida snapped.

"Don't... Don't make the same mistake I did."