Chapter 191 - Epilogue

Start from the beginning

“I really want to see what the bastard, who made this shitty game, looks like.”

This was obvious, but everything about this was insane.  Moreover, Hyrkan had to solo this craziness.

Hyrkan already felt queasy. 

He didn’t have a fear of heights, but he would probably develop one that day.

- Get ready, Hahoe Mask.

At that moment, a clear and very beautiful voice rang out inside the Hahoe Mask’s ears.

- The tail will reach the ground soon.

Shir had a voice that was very easy on the ears.  However, instead of smiling, Hyrkan frowned a little bit.

“I know.”

He answered in a brusque voice.

- Bear this in mind.  When you climb the Dragon’s tail…..

“I’m more knowledgeable than about the process, so you don’t have to explain it to me.”

- Also, when this game ends…..

“Let’s talk about it when we get to that point.  Stop treating me like your underling.  I'm unaffiliated right now.  Stop telling me what to do.”

- I’m sorry.

At that moment, Shir apologized when she heard his brusque response.  Hyrkan suddenly became speechless.

‘...this is driving me nuts.’

Shir responded in such a docile manner that Hyrkan had a hard time accepting the situation.

“You are going to do it even if I try to stop you.  Don’t worry about it.  There’s nothing I can‘t do now.”

In the end, Hyrkan caressed the situation instead of baring his teeth.

- Fighting.

Shir gave a cheer for Hyrkan.  He let out a deep sigh at her words.

This was how the call came to an end.

The Dragon, which had been circling the sky, was incrementally getting closer to the ground.

At the same time, the Dragon’s tail descended towards the ground.   The lowered tail would reach Hyrkan in couple of minutes.

Hyrkan clenched his two fists as he looked at the Dragon.

‘This is it.’

This was the final battle.  It didn’t matter if he won or lost.  He would leave Warlord after this.  He already gave his announcement to the public.  If he won, he’ll retire.  Even if he lost, he’ll give up on Warlord, and he would retire.

‘I’ll probably be too embarrassed to come back.’

He couldn’t go back on his words.  Hyrkan had already given his announcement.  He would feel too much shame if he went back on his words.

Of course, he had no regrets.

‘Yes.  I have put an end to this long relationship.  It isn’t as if I can always devote my life to Warlord.’

Hyrkan actually felt relieved.

From the time before he came back to the past and afterwards, his life had been intertwined with Warlord.  Thanks to Warlord, he had lived through difficult times.  On the other hand, Warlord now allowed him to prosper in life.

He had shared the good times and the bad times with Warlord.  He had experienced all sorts of emotions.  Now it was time to let it go.  There was no game in this world that could be played forever.  Everything in this world had a start and an end.  An end was needed to start a new beginning.