Chapter 190 - Emperor of Solo Play

Start from the beginning

"First, I’ll complete this game.  I’ll do it even if you guys interfere with me.  Even if all of the 30 great guilds interfere with me, I’m going to end this game."

As if Hatch understood Hyrkan’s position, he nodded his head.

"Moreover, I’m not afraid of starting a war with the Stormhunters.  I’m not saying this as a bluff.  I’m telling the truth.  I don’t care if I win or lose.  If the Stormhunters guild starts a war with me, I won’t avoid it.  In other words, even if I do pick one of the two options, I’m not making it out of fear of the Stormhunters."

"Ha ha……”

Hatch let out a short laugh.  At his laugh, Hyrkan laughed. There were many emotions mixed in with that laugh.

"Lastly, I will never wear that in this game."

"What?"

Hatch stopped his laughter in surprise.  Hyrkan was pointing at his chest.

It was the emblem of the Stormhunters.

At that moment, Hatch was curious to hear his answer, so he asked Hyrkan a question.

"Why do you keep refusing to join our guild?   In truth, it isn’t as if we are treating you badly.  If how I was treated was used as a baseline, you were…."

At Hatch’s objection, Hyrkan put his index finger over his lips to shush him.

Hatch closed his mouth.

When silence descended, Hyrkan opened his mouth.

"I’ll turn down the proposal.  However, I’m willing to make a deal."

2.

The gap ended, and history once again moved along.

[Barbarian King Nesha was sealed.]

"Uh?"

"Really?"

The Users crowding the Bizma Plain, and all the Users connected to the game heard the Announcement.

The news was immediately spread outside.  It was the version of the story with a gap in it.

All the people ranging from having little to do with Warlord to the ones where the game took center in their lives became aware of the news.

-My god.

-Wow.

-The Hahoe Mask really….

He had done it.

Hahoe Mask.

He made the impossible possible, and he turned despair into hope.  He turned a nightmare into a dream of good omen.  Hyrkan turned himself into a legend.

3.

"Hyrkan!"

Whistling ran towards Hyrkan.  He looked as if he wanted to squeeze Hyrkan to death with a hug.

However, Hyrkan was firm with his words when he saw Whistling running towards him.

"If you attempt to hug or kiss me, I’m going to kill you."

Duhp-suhk!

Whistling ignored Hyrkan’s words, and he hugged Hyrkan. 

Hyrkan let out a yell.

"Hey!"

"Thank you."

After saying those words, Whistling hugged him harder.  If this was happening in real life instead of the game, Whistling’s tears would have made Hyrkan’s shoulder wet.