Chapter 188 - Barbarian King (5)

Start from the beginning

He was Hyrkan.

He was a genius.

On the stage of the virtual reality game, his skill and talent was unparalleled.  He was an extraordinary genius, who defied all common sense.

If he was a Magician, Ballista would probably have to give up his nickname to Hyrkan.

Hyrkan’s spear flew in a tight arc.  It was once again embedded in the armor’s Gem.

Poo-hwaht!

[The first Protection Gem was destroyed.]

A Gem had been destroyed.

Boo-oh-oh!

At that moment, the Barbarian King let out a cry that could only be made by a beast with the nose of an elephant.  The sound went on for a long time as if it was a boat horn.

Hyrkan unconsciously spoke towards it.

"Come at me!  Let's end this!"

15.

-He made his move.

On the fierce battlefield, the Strikers attempted Armor Breaking, while the Tankers held the monsters at bay.  When the Armor Breaking was done, the Magicians sent their magical spells against these monsters.  The Priests busily moved around to save as many lives as they could.

In such a battle, the members of the Hands guild had been calmly killing the monsters.  The order came to the nine Users, who had hidden themselves amongst the crowd.

They had given a reasonable effort at killing the monsters.

They abandoned their spots.

They started walking.

They moved towards the ring being maintained by the Users, who were sacrificing their lives.

"Hey!"

Someone called after them, but they acted as if they couldn’t hear the person.  They redoubled their efforts to reach the stage.

Of course, they couldn’t do as they pleased.  There were Users tasked with dealing with changing variables, and these Users blocked the paths of the Hands guild.

"Hey.  This place is off limits."

"At, that is......

The members of the Hands guild paused as they looked at the Users in front of them.

They weren’t thinking about whether they should fight or not.

They were think of a way that’ll allow them to kill the Users in front of them as soon as possible.

As they were pondering such thoughts, they looked closer at the opponents barring their way.

There was a flicker of recognition.

"Red Bulls?"

"Stormhunters?"

They finally realized, who was blocking their path.

17.

There were over 200 Users gathered in the Bizma Plain.  This large group was hidden as they looked at the battle.  A User wearing red robes also looked at the battlefield.

"Ah."

As he watched the battlefield, a phone call arrived.

"Hello?"

-Hatch!

As soon as he picked up the phone, he heard an angry shout.  However, he didn’t frown or sulk when he heard the angry shout.  Instead, he put on a smile as he spoke.