Chapter 188 - Barbarian King (5)

Start from the beginning

"He didn’t look at you.  He looked at the monster in front of you!"

"You are the only one we trust, Hahoe Mask!  Please kill the Barbarian King!"

Hahoe Mask and the Skeletons flew over their heads like sparrows in flight.  The Tankers, Priests, Strikers and Magicians gave him words of encouragement.

Hahoe Mask left the cheering Users behind as he ran towards the Barbarian King.  The number of monsters charging towards the Hahoe Mask was few in number.

The Bone Dragon had been used as bait, and its suicide bombing had taken out most of the  miscellaneous monsters.

The Skeleton Warriors were in charge of taking care of the leftover monsters.  While Hyrkan reduced his speed, the Skeleton Warriors charged past Hyrkan to kill the monsters.

Several Skeletons unhesitatingly charged towards their master’s biggest enemy.   They fearlessly charged towards the Barbarian King.

The Barbarian King had done nothing up until now, but it moved in reaction to the Skeletons.

Hoo-ooh-oong!

The long nose of the Barbarian King was swung like a whip.  In just a single swing, two Skeleton Warriors approaching the Barbarian King was broken into pieces.  However, one was able to dodge, and it approached the feet of the Barbarian King.  The Skeleton Warrior stabbed the Gem embedded in the Barbarian King’s armor.

It was able to hit the Gem only once.

After the Skeleton Warrior finished its single attack, it was immediately grabbed by the Barbarian King’s hand.

Kwah-jeek, kwah-jeek!

The Skeleton had been equipped with the Bone Armor and the Tattoo Scorpion set.  However, it was crushed in an instant.

The Skeleton Warriors were impregnable against most monsters here, yet they were easily broken.  They were like toys in the hands of the Barbarian King.

The Skeleton Warriors exploded as they let out the poison of the Tattoo Scorpion, yet it had no effect on the Barbarian King.

However….

Gwah-ahng!

The explosion, which had erupted in the Barbarian King’s hand, was somewhat effective. The Barbarian King’s hand was frozen.  The Bone Explosive held the Transcendent Rank Ancient Power, Legendary Rank Ancient Power, Mythos Rank Ancient Power and the Power of Frost.  It froze the Barbarian King for 3 seconds. 

The 3 seconds was a golden opportunity.   Hyrkan threw his Bone Spear.

The Bone Spear flew towards the shoulder armor, and it embedded itself in a red-colored gem.

It was surprisingly accurate!

However, there was no time to marvel at Hyrkan’s accuracy.

This was a fight against time.

The Users wouldn’t be able to last too long against the monsters.  Moreover, the Skeletons and other summonable familiars wouldn’t be able to last long against the Barbarian King.

He had to destroy 31 Protection Gems in a short amount of time.

At the very least, the Protection Gem needed two hits to break it.  This meant he needed to attack it 62 times to destroy all the Gems.  If each attack took a minute, one had to spend an hour in destroying the Gems.

This was why Hyrkan stayed in place.  He knew what he wanted to do.  He’ll let out an all-out attack on the Gems.  In a flash, he would strike the Gems with his Bone Spears.