Chapter 187 - Barbarian King (4)

Start from the beginning

They hadn’t tested the quality of the Users, but these Users were all above average by default.  Even with the appearance of the Iron Lion Road, it was tough to operate within the Black Continent.

The deciding factor was the fact that the Black Continent was filled with nightmare right now.  However, these Users refused to leave, and their will to fight was burning.  Aside from skills and extrinsic factors…..

In terms of mental toughness, they were also above average.

"If half the number shows up, I will have no complaint."

At Hyrkan’s words, Whistling didn’t feel too good about the situation, but he nodded his head.

In terms of gathering people, it was beyond his expectation.

As expected of the Hahoe Mask!

It almost made Whistling sigh in admiration.  If Whistling had used the Hahoe Mask’s reputation to gather the Users, he wouldn’t have been able to gather 6,000 Users.  He might not have been able to gather even 3,000 Users.

Still, there was no way everyone gathered here would participate in the battle.  They would be fortunate if half of them stepped forward.  That would still amount to 3,000 Users.

"They’ll come.  You said so many cheeses for them."

After hearing his reply, Hyrkan started a simulation of the battle that’ll occur tomorrow on the Bizma Plain.

"They have to hold out for one hour."

Barbarian King.

It was a monster amongst monsters, who had beaten back numerous challengers and attackers.  It was the most ruthless Boss Monster to appear in Warlord.  It boasted special characteristics, skills and difficulty level that made people curse.

However, for the past month, the Users hadn’t been playing around.  They had attempted it 31 times.  It wasn’t a small number.  Tens of thousand of Users had thrown their bodies towards the Barbarian King. 

It happened slowly, but they compiled a clear method for the Barbarian King.  Then they threw their bodies into the Raid to see if the methods they devised actually worked.

It was like a blind man feeling the leg of an elephant to confirm that it was an elephant.  This task was akin to that.

Then there was Whistling’s new comrades….  One of them was named the Questman, and he came up with a conjecture using all the information he gathered regarding the Main Scenario Quest.

It had to be done during the 2nd Phase called the Storm Judgement mode. 

What would happen if one could lure the Barbarian King into the path of the Storme Judgement?

It would be like the scene in a movie where a missile was lured into the path of an enemy.

Storm Judgement was the Dragon’s Judgement.

Would the Barbarian King be fine from being hit by it?

Even if it survived the strike, would an abnormal status go into effect?

This hypothesis was put into action, and it was tried 31 times in the Barbarian King Raid.  All of the Raids failed, but they acquired useful results.  This was how they found the method to clear the 2nd Phase.  When a thunder strike falls on top of one’s head, it was suicide to charge towards the currently strongest monster in Warlord.

However, this was also the most important part in taking down the Barbarian King.

Sacrifice.

Numerous sacrifices were needed to be able to latch onto the Barbarian King, and more sacrifices were needed to ensure the success of the Armor Breaking.  The Judgement would inevitably fall, and in the end, Users had to put up with being sacrificed.