Chapter 176 - Red Desert (3)

Mulai dari awal

‘Che-sulyun always has Hatch and Hahui in front of her.  I think I can understand a little bit as to what she has to go through.’

Yojori and Joba was similar to the Hahui and Hatch, who represented the Stormhunters guild.

They continuously fought with words, but when the battle started, they showed teamwork that was better than what most Users could pull off.  It wasn’t just the fact that they were individually talented.  The two of them had experienced fighting alongside each other for a long time.

‘This game has a lot of interesting people.’

The Crusader was a Striker type occupation under the Priest Class.  The Magic Swordsman type was under the Magician Class.  Their ability to cooperate with each other was the secret reason why they were able to reach level 200 with such difficult occupations.

Hyrkan also had someone, who had filled such a role.

‘There are a lot of shitty humans too’

He had a comrade whom he had thought he could entrust his back to.

“You did well.”

Whistling stared at the two Users.  After Hyrkan started the battle, Whistling hadn’t had the opportunity to unsheath his sword for two days.  It was a very novel experience, and he gave a word of encouragement to Hyrkan.  Whistling had a peculiar expression his face.

He was apologetic and surprised.  Several complex emotions arose within him anew.

In the past, he had searched for the Elven Forest, and Hyrkan had leveled up quickly thanks to Whistling’s help.  Now Hyrkan was helping Whistling in the same way.  He just watched as his level went up, and it was great…  However, such a short sentence was inadequate to describe what he was feeling.

Hyrkan shrugged his shoulder.

“The Skeletons are doing the heavy lifting, not me.”

Accompanying those words, Hyrkan put a candy in his mouth.  It was as Hyrkan had said.  The fighting was all done by his Skeletons.  He didn’t even need to summon his Golems for the Wood Devils.   He had a Death Knight and two Skeleton Knights out.  Then there were the 20 Skeleton Warriors and three Skeleton Magicians.  Hyrkan maintained this exact number.

It was a figure he came up with through experimentation as he had hunted inside the Highwood Forest for 10 days.

Of course, nothing was free.  Hyrkan repeatedly ate expensive magic recovery Items as he continued his battles.

Hyrkan quickly crunched and grinded the Item into small pieces as he tried to recover his magical energy as soon as possible.  Hyrkan looked grim as he did so, and this was when he looked the most combative.

“You really eat an endless supply of those Items.”

“My brand of fighting always puts me at a loss in terms of profit.  If I don’t bring in so much profit through my videos, this would be too unprofitable to continue.  Of course, I’m leveling up, so after calculating all factors, I can say I come out ahead.   That damn levels.”

At Hyrkan’s words, Whistling’s mouth cracked open a little bit.  It seemed he was about to say something, but in the end, he shut his mouth.  He even swallowed most of what he had been about to say.

“...you are enduring hardships.”

“I’m not enduring any hardship.  As I said before, my Skeletons are doing all the heavy lifting.”

Hyrkan smiled as he looked at his Skeletons. 

Whistling lightly nodded his head when he saw this.