Chapter 172 - Bone Dragon (2)

Start from the beginning

‘The Blaze Slime Dragon...  It doesn't have any bones.’

The Bone Dragon couldn’t use the Special Skills of the sacrificed monster, but it possessed its own Special Skills.

The most eye-catching feature was the Riding Skill.

‘I'll finally be able to travel on a decent ride.’

In truth, the Riding Function was available on the Golem.  Hyrkan had the Clay Play Skill ranked up to Rank A, so he could fly into the sky by using monsters like Wyverns as sacrifice.

‘That isn't flight.  It is just moving along the ground.’

The problem was the altitude!

The Wyvern Golem couldn't fly high into the sky.  At the same time, the process in getting it to fly and changing direction was unilaterally against the rider.  It would allow one to move at the speed of a car on a highway at an altitude of 100 meters.  However, if a problem occurs during the flight like being attacked by someone, one would free fall towards the ground.  Since the Golem's body was made out of stone, its ability to recover its balance and altitude was the worst.

If one wanted to use it, one could use it.  However, it was more dangerous to use it in the hunting grounds than one would think.  There would be some monster attacks, but the biggest danger were the Users.  When most Users saw a flying Golem flying at low altitude, they would attack first and ask questions later.  From Hyrkan's perspective, he would go nuts if he kept being attacked in such a manner.

It would be better to use a four-legged beast as ingredient.  It was a more efficient and safer mode of travel.  In truth, there wasn't much difference in using a Wyvern Golem and a Wolf Golem.  The difference in arrival time wasn't that large.

‘There is no way this one has that stupid altitude restriction, right?’

Of course, there was a chance that Bone Dragon's Riding Skill was similar in nature as the Golem's Riding Skill.  Maybe, the Warlord System itself put a restriction on all flight by Users.  This was a likely scenario.

‘Acid Breath...  It'll be able to use it at Rank B.’

Aside from the Riding Skill, the Bone Dragon had several skills it could use as its Rank increased.  At Rank C, the Stats penalty was lifted.  At Rank B, it gained the Acid Breath.  At Rank A, it could use the Dragon's Fear.

‘There might also be two other additional skills.’

The two Special Skill for the Skeleton Knight like the Chivalry and Commander was gained through Skill Books.  There was a good chance that he'll be able to increase the Bone Dragon’s Skills through the same method.

‘There is still a lot of places where I have to spend money on.’

Hyrkan clicked his tongue in dismay when he thought about the money he had to invest to get the Chivalry and Commander skill.

“Huh?”

However, the worry for money was cleanly blown out of the water when he saw the fourth line in the subsection.

‘Wait a moment.  What the hell is this?’

-  Bone ingredients equal to a whole Dragon is needed to be able to summon the Bone Dragon.

‘What the hell?’

The most expensive Skill in Warlord had made its appearance.

6.

Ggoo-oh-oh!

The Bone Wyvern, which was only made out of bones, let out a cry.  The forest was full of tall and thick trees, which was reminiscent of buildings.  The Bone Wyvern started dropping towards the forest.