Chapter 171 - Bone Dragon (1)

Začít od začátku

“I heard five Users spying on him had their wrists cut off.  I heard the hands were fed to the Skeletons.”

“How gruesome.”

“Is that the famous Watchman style?  It is scary.”

The Hahoe Mask was the symbol of fear on the stage of Warlord.  The Hahoe Mask didn't stand for hope and dream. Hahoe mask was known for taking out monsters and Users, who annoyed him.  Even if it was a normal User, he was know to be ruthless if you mess with him.

The terrifying Hahoe Mask was mumbling about why the Warlord System wasn't building him a statue. 

Who would have imagined such a thing?

‘Ah, I want a statue of myself.’

Hyrkan left behind the nervous crowd as he headed towards the Subjugation Association.

3.

In the Subjugation Association within the Heard Fortress ruin town, there was a stairway leading connecting the 3rd floor to the 4th floor.  This was a stairway rarely used by Users and NPC, yet someone was using this stairway as a chair.  He had a book open in his hands, and another book was placed next to him.

The identity of the User was Hyrkan, and the book was a Skill Book.

[The Skill Book has revealed itself.]

[Will you like to learn the Piercing Pocket Skill?]

Hyrkan had spent a significant capital in buy this level 190 No Name Skill Book, and the Skill turned out to be the Piercing Pocket.

‘Oh!’

Hyrkan was satisfied with the result.

In many ways, this Skill suited Hyrkan the most.

[You've learned the Piercing Pocket Skill.]

[Piercing Pocket]

- Proficiency N/A

- Skill Description : You will be able to make space in your body.  The only storage space once cannot open is at the head and chest.

It was as the Skill description said.  The Piercing Pocket Skill's effect allowed him to use his body as a pocket or a bag.  He'll be able to carry much more Items than before, and he didn't have to worry about losing them.

‘Oh right.  I'm a Lich now.’

He was only able to learn this Skill, because he was a Lich.

His body was set up as that of a Lich. When he learned the Life Vessel skill, he had basically become an Undead.  He was immune to Abnormal Status like bleeding.  On the other hand, Healing type Skills couldn't be used on him. Moreover, the attacks that work against Undead monsters were effective against him too.  He was treated like an Undead monster in the game.

His naked body was also different from the normal Users. 

Like the normal Users, he always had his armor on, so no one knew about it.  However, Hyrkan's Skin color was patchy since he had used the Skin Sewing Skill.  A hairy hide was sewn onto his left arm, and his right arm was covered with scale-like skin he took from a reptile.  He couldn't display his Steel Bones, but his bones were also different from the normal Users.  Then there were the black tattoos placed all over his body.

He had such an abnormal body, yet it was about to become something akin to a drawer.  Users would think him crazy for doing this.

Even for people who pierced and tattooed their entire body would think he was abnormal.